His kicks are starting to hurt!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I really don't remember this with my others but baby is really starting to hurt me with his kicks! Almost take my breath away and make me feel like being sick? Anyone else?

Its not so much kicks for me but I feel like she's pushing her whole body out or rolling around. Really uncomfortable at times!

Yep! This guy is constantly kicking me down really low and at times feels like he's going to kick through my lady parts!

Yes this little guy is out of room but he still stretches his leg sometimes which hurts! I'll feel his butt on one side and his little foot on the other

Yep! This guy is constantly kicking me down really low and at times feels like he's going to kick through my lady parts!
This!
I don't remember this with DD. But I swear he is comming out. He's head down too so I wonder if thats the difference

Oh yes has he got u in the ribs yet! Ouch!

It's my belly button, he seriously feels like he will bust out any second! I think he is transverse now! Not comfy in the slightest !

I'm the same this lo is breech and my goodness he's trying to bust out my ribs hurts like mad cs booked for tomorrow x

He hasn't turned I can feel his head but he has to come out x

Ah no! my little one is all over the place at the min... I am getting a bit worried too... :( Did they try to turn them?

Yeah they tried couldn't turn him the turning isn't bad at all I was so scared after reading stuff but it's nothing like u read x

I must say I was really concerned after having a little look online about turning too :( Glad to hear its not that bad... I am sure everything will go really smoothly for you xx They seem to be a lot easier on things like obem, much more calm and relaxed xxx What time do you have to go in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->