Hit Me With The TRUTH Ladies!!!

Azrahmpa16

Reaction score
Good Morning all of you beautiful Mommies and Mommies (soon) to be!!!

So, this is my VERY FIRST post.
My story, in a nutshell (so that I don't lose you all before the "real" question!):

I'm 29, my boyfriend is 26.
I have a 6 year old son, boyfriend has ZERO children.
We have been trying to conceive for about a year and a half now...
We miscarried a baby boy (very young...at 9 weeks!) this January due to a chromosome issue.
My boyfriend's semen analysis came back quite "poor", so we know that his swimmers are the issue going forward.

NOWWW....for the "main attraction"...I have extremely regular 23 day cycles. I am NOT due for another cycle until the 18th...so this is VERY, VERY early...but I took this last night...are my eyes messing with me? or is there a VERY faint, second line?! :wacko:
I do NOT want to get overly excited! We have an appointment scheduled TOMORROW with my OBGYN to talk about our "next options" after the semen analysis...so I'll be asking her to take a blood sample!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT LADIES!!! <3

Attachments

• PGTest.jpg
    PGTest.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 76
  • PGTest2.jpg
    PGTest2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 58
Thank you so much for your responses ladies!!! I will always be the hugest skeptic/over analyze everything (especially after my miscarriage and 2 years ttc) BUT I pray that we get GOOD news tomorrow at my doctors appointment! Fingers crossed!

I definitely see that second line, GL at your appointment and sorry for your previous loss, hope this is it for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->