Hits and misses

We were lucky to avoid it too. I hope that they don't catch it when they go back to school!

I caught it back when I was 13 weeks pregnant and I thought I was going to die not even an over exaggeration either! I can deal with any illness but a bug, I cannot :(

We managed to avoid the norovirus that was going round but the kids had the flu back in November.

Then youngest was sick the Saturday before Xmas. Just the once and was totally fine in himself so just put it down to eating too much/excitement but oldest was sick a couple of nights ago! Thankfully just the once and then he was fine yesterday but then I started feeling dodgy. Thankfully wasn’t sick but I woke up today with a horrible sore throat. Thankfully we are all off so can rest up and relax. I blame it being mild weather just a breeding ground for germs. Glad we got Xmas over with though.

£3.99 Roblox blind boxes have been the biggest hit for Rio so far! He hasn't left them alone!

We got one for dd and the head won't stay on. She was pretty bummed. I guess we got a bad one.

Baby girl is feeling a bit better with the help of antibiotics and I can say my mil's gifts to her were misses. She got a tickle me Elmo and a singing pig from her and she wants nothing to do with either of them.

Ds really likes his Playmobil school. A miss for him was the make your own slime he got. It didn't turn out well at all.

We managed to avoid any serious illness a few cold symptoms but nothing major.

Ds began vomiting at 3 a.m overnight into Christmas, he managed to be up and lie on the couch among his gifts through Christmas day and stopped being sick on the Thursday afternoon - which is when he did more than just look at his pile. (Thankfully no one else caught it, there was huge amounts of hand washing and all cutlery and cups dishwashed)
Hits - glue sticks, he's building a 'van' out of large cardboard boxes in his bed room. Another huge hit was a hamper of bath bombs, face masks and pamper stuff my friend got him.
Miss - the chocolate is all still untouched, but that could be to do with the sickness.

Ds began vomiting at 3 a.m overnight into Christmas, he managed to be up and lie on the couch among his gifts through Christmas day and stopped being sick on the Thursday afternoon - which is when he did more than just look at his pile. (Thankfully no one else caught it, there was huge amounts of hand washing and all cutlery and cups dishwashed)
Hits - glue sticks, he's building a 'van' out of large cardboard boxes in his bed room. Another huge hit was a hamper of bath bombs, face masks and pamper stuff my friend got him.
Miss - the chocolate is all still untouched, but that could be to do with the sickness.
Happened with ds1 last year.. all through xmas eve night, xmas day and boxing day then only once or twice the day after. Felt soo sorry for him. You can tell from the photos how unwell he looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->