HIVES!!!:cry:

lisaalove

Reaction score
The titles pretty self explanatory though the big problem isn't the hives it's that I only get them while I'm sleeping, it wakes me up after about an hour and every time I try and go back to sleep I get maybe ten minutes here and there and wake back up realizing I'm itching like crazy and they hurt like hell. :cry: it's ALL over my legs and arms... I think I may have to call the doctor about this one (this is night three of no sleep!)

I went through this for a mth..they were suspecting cholestasis of pregnancy...I was even put on urso which helped and than I didn't get the dx and my med had to be stopped..
itching on bump n breast is due to size change. ..if it's severe itching causing bruises on arms n legs, contact Dr asap. Ask them to check your liver enzymes and bile salts and rule out Cholestasis. ..
at night my body heats up due to hormones..I slept after having cold shower and using icepacks..no jacket on winter..no blanket at night even minimal clothes on...everything irritated my skin...
please call your dr and get them to have a look at you. Also this could be allergic rx to something it was in my case that went away with urso only..weird and something I still don't get...I had bruises all over my leg n arms from scratching...I used to cry every night. ...

I went through this for a mth..they were suspecting cholestasis of pregnancy...I was even put on urso which helped and than I didn't get the dx and my med had to be stopped..
itching on bump n breast is due to size change. ..if it's severe itching causing bruises on arms n legs, contact Dr asap. Ask them to check your liver enzymes and bile salts and rule out Cholestasis. ..
at night my body heats up due to hormones..I slept after having cold shower and using icepacks..no jacket on winter..no blanket at night even minimal clothes on...everything irritated my skin...
please call your dr and get them to have a look at you. Also this could be allergic rx to something it was in my case that went away with urso only..weird and something I still don't get...I had bruises all over my leg n arms from scratching...I used to cry every night. ...

It's horrid, been sitting with ice packs on myself since I woke up. I had something similar with my son (the only other time in my life I've had hives!) I became allergic to pollen and any time I went outside I broke out in them (pollen count was extremely high that summer as well, lucky me!) I just avoided the outside but this time it's my bed! I tried sleeping with clothes on to see if it was the fabric and nope cause I woke up by pulling my sweats up and reaching my hand down my sweats just so I could itch my legs!

do you think it could be puppp? pregnancy rash that itches like no end.. It can spread over legs and arms. I had it and I just wanted to say if it is puppp that I found that dandelion root (natural herb you can buy over the counter at a GNC) really helped with it. It took about 24 hours for me to notice a difference in it. Its been about a week since starting the dandelion root and its not completely gone, but its so much better than it was

do you think it could be puppp? pregnancy rash that itches like no end.. It can spread over legs and arms. I had it and I just wanted to say if it is puppp that I found that dandelion root (natural herb you can buy over the counter at a GNC) really helped with it. It took about 24 hours for me to notice a difference in it. Its been about a week since starting the dandelion root and its not completely gone, but its so much better than it was

I came to L&d a little bit ago and the doctor said it could be that but since I don't have it on my stomach she thinks it's weird. They did a urine and it had extra protien and leukocytes in it but no high BP it's in my normal range so they're doing bloods to see if it could be a liver filtering problem. I just want to know what it is cause it gets worse every night. I literally got maybe an hour of sleep last night. :(

Well dandelion root helps to detox the liver and v8 juice! Trust me I know the pain of it! Its the most miserable thing on earth I'm sure of it!

Mine was bed too...I put mattress protector two days ago and itch gone...
but I still get itchy when my body heats up from sun, walking, cooking...N that causes itching too...

It's horrid, been sitting with ice packs on myself since I woke up. I had something similar with my son (the only other time in my life I've had hives!) I became allergic to pollen and any time I went outside I broke out in them (pollen count was extremely high that summer as well, lucky me!) I just avoided the outside but this time it's my bed! I tried sleeping with clothes on to see if it was the fabric and nope cause I woke up by pulling my sweats up and reaching my hand down my sweats just so I could itch my legs!

Well dandelion root helps to detox the liver and v8 juice! Trust me I know the pain of it! Its the most miserable thing on earth I'm sure of it!

They said that's not what it is, my bloods all came back normal they said they'd give me a shot of Kenalog (not sure if that's how you spell it) but they can't really do anything else for me. Just said sorry pretty much which honestly I went in expecting it to be something they couldn't do anything for since with my first pregnancy I had something almost the same, became allergic to pollen so I had to stay inside or I'd break out in hives...

Mine was bed too...I put mattress protector two days ago and itch gone...
but I still get itchy when my body heats up from sun, walking, cooking...N that causes itching too...

I've just decided I'm going to sleep on the couch for the next two nights see if I break out and if not then it's deffinately my bed. Going with a deduction theory. I just hope that it is just my bed tbh because I can figure something out to fix that but if it's just sleeping and getting hot then I'll have to talk to my doctor more about it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->