Hiya, confused!

tessiekins

Reaction score
Heyla..im a bit confused at the moment, im really not sure whether im pregnant or not..i think it may just be paranoia but something feels different in me. My boobs and nipples feel enlarged (sorry, tmi!) My belly feels bloated and i feel iv gained weight..although this may be perfectly normal it just feels weird, im due my period this week..its complicated because i came off the pill a month ago and bled for 6 weeks whilst i was on it, so i don't know if this is going to screw up my menstrual cycle or not? I also have such bad sleep disturbances in the past week and pains in my belly on the right side..pinching feelings and period like cramp woke me up this morning, i even got a pulled muscle cramp feeling in the centre of it a couple of weeks ago. Should I just wait on my period? I was just wondering whether people think my period is going to be delayed because of the pill (i was on it for nearly 6 weeks) and if the womens intuition is a myth or truth.
Thank you! xx:hi:

Hi and welcome to a fellow newbie!

Tbh, I think that most women should have an idea, whether it be a gut feeling or physical symtoms, but it's probably also fair to say that some miss these clues for one reason or another: stress, work, etc.

And I think there is a possibility that the pill may haved caused a bit of havoc with your cycle. Only one way to be sure though if you really aren't certain, do a test :)

ah cool thank you..i think i will if i haven't come on by sunday or something..does that sound like a good plan? lol xx

ah cool thank you..i think i will if i haven't come on by sunday or something..does that sound like a good plan? lol xx

Absolutely, sounds like a good idea to me. I'm also due on this week by Thursday (and I'm Miss-Regular-As-Clockwork!) so I'll probably be joining you on the weekend testing if I havn't had a visit from my AF:)

Welcome to B&B.

Keep us updated and sending you some baby dust :hi:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

hiya! Aww thank you to all of you, you're dead nice :happydance:
Anyway..i think i was just being paranoid..i got better sleep last night and my belly isn't bloated or anything..even my nipples aren't sore..so i think its just time for my period to come along..due on today i think..grr!
thanks anyways xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->