• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya I'm a Newbie

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm a 26yo mum of 2, my boys are 5 and 3. My husband and I have been talking about having baby number 3 for about a year now so we agreed to wait until after our wedding (just under 3 weeks ago) then stop trying to prevent pg. This we have stuck to.

However as both our boys were unplanned (1st I fell on the pill, only 6 months into our relationship, 2nd I was being tested for PCOS, had periods every 2 weeks stopped the pill for 6 weeks to give body a break and during docs testing, during this time took morning after pill once, got sent for a scan a few weeks later to be told i was 8 wks pg). This time I am completely opposite since having the coil removed in December i have only had 4 periods the gap between this month and previous one was 4 months. I am pretty sure as we have physically sat down and decided to have a baby that it will be quite difficult and i am pretty clueless about signs of ovulation etc.

I wonder if there is anyone in a similar circumstance to me as i have no friends on here yet lol:cry:

Hi hun welcome to ntnp and bnb. I have got 4 kids, recently had my 4th 15 weeks ago lol. Im not too sure about where you are with the coil and periods, never had a coil, so cant advise sorry.

Hi there! Welcome to B&B!

I am pretty like you - fell pregnant on the pill 3 years ago very early in my realtionship with OH. Sadly that pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 9 weeks. A few months ago, we decided it was time to ditch the mini pill and get trying. Like you though, I have no idea about knowing when I ovulate etc. Which is why we have gone for the relaxed option - letting nature take its course.

I'm on my 3rd cycle since ditching the mini pill and have been regular since but I'm sure I'll start to get impatient and start reading into charting and stuff.

Oh, and I'm in Scotland too :)

Hey I'm a newbie too!

My first month of ntnp for No 1 and already getting obsessed! ARGHHHHH

x

Welcome julybabe :) I'm 26 too and NTNP my 2nd. My boy is 4 in 27 days :) :wave:

xxx

Hi julybabe and welcome!
I'm 26 as well but no kids yet - ntnp for our first :)
haven't used a coil so can't really help on that front - sorry!

Hi!! We are NTNP for #2! Have been off the pill since June so just waiting. It took about 1 year to conceive our little boy so reckon we will be in with same wait again.

Hope you get your bfp soon x

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments and making me feel welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->