Hiya i'm kinda new and TTC #4!

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

I'm LM and i'm the grand old age of 33! Currently mum to 3 gorgeous kids ( 1 from previous relationship and 2 with my OH) ranging from 14 down to 4 years old... I always knew i wanted 4 kids, but my son having special needs and a diva of a then 2-3 year old made us doubt if it was the right thing to do in having number 4, so i went back on the pill and life carried on as normal. But over the last 12 months my broody meter went crazy and i tried to push it all to the back of my mind.. That was until a close friend announced she is pregnant :cloud9: It totally broke my heart and i knew i wasn't finished having babies.

So that brings us to now! After long chats we have decided that we would love to have another baby, and as soon as possible! I'm terrified, but so excited.

So yep, that's me.. Sorry for the waffling but thought i'd brave the TTC section and say hello.

:kiss:

Hi and welcome I too am ttc no 5 good luck! Xx

Hi there! I'm 30 yrs old and ttc #3. Good luck!

Thank you xx

I don't know about you ladies, but i have totally forgotten what its like to have a tiny baby?! Its only been 4 years, but so much happens and its gone in the blink of an eye. Also pregnancy guidelines change from year to year so that will be interesting.

:flower:

Me too Hun my youngest is 4 and so grown up. Exciting times ahead when we do get our bfps.xxx

Hi! I'm soon to be 33(January) and ttc my 3rd with my SO. It would be our first together. I have 2, 10 and 7, from a previous marriage. Been trying now for 6 months! Good luck to you!

:hi:Hey, Im also trying to conceive no 4. My youngest is 4 also and have an 8 and 11 yr old. I fell pregnant quite easily with my last 3 but this one is proving a little trickier ?? Hope we get some BFP's soon ladies xx

If TTC our next one is anything like TTC our 4 year old I'll be here for a while. Fingers crossed we all get our bubbas soon x

Morning ladies... How are we all?

I am full of a freaking nasty sinus infection at the moment, also getting a few nasty withdrawal symptoms from coming off the pill :( ... I just want to move onto a fresh cycle and get my :bfp:

x

Morning Hun my period In full flow roll on 4 days so we can start the fun again. Xxx

Well my first proper period (since withdrawal bleed) off the pill is pretty much here, cycle day 27 today so by the time full flow starts tomorrow it'll be a 28 day cycle! Totally gob smacked as I thought my cycle would be screwed. Let's hope they continue to behave. Here's to a new cycle and hopefully a bfp at the end of it! :flower:

Deffo Hun keep up with the positive mental attitude we soon get our bfps.xx

My PMA may of just left the building! My OH has decided he doesn't want a summer baby.. All to do with how well they statistically do at school. So he has saying we should wait until December to TTC. I know it isn't long and it will allow my periods to settle after the BCP, but i'm so bloody angry right now.

I'm gonna stick around here and just go with the flow and respect his wishes.

Roll on December! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->