hiya...new to this!!

babymammy

Pregnant- 1st trimester
Reaction score
hiya av just joined up to 2day!! me and my boyfriend are plannig our first child together, today is my first day ov stoppin the pill. was ment to be takin it this morning but have replaced it with folic acid,lol. we are not goin to start trying until may, and will be using protection until then, this is just so i can get my body back on track, as we read that if you fall pregnant strait away then the is a hightened risk of miscarriage. and we do not want to take that chance as i have previously had a miscarriage a few years ago. any advice would be great. thanx in advance

Hey and welcome, wish I could offer some advice :)

Hi! I'm brand new here too! I came off the pill in early January,but we are actively trying now.I don't know about the miscarrage risk- sorry.

Welcome to bnb!!! Hope you'll find this site as useful and entertaining as the rest of us! And because you asked, here are two bits of advice:
1.) if you haven't already, get your rubella immunity checked! It's really important to protect your unborn child from rubella and if you need a booster then doctors generally advise to wait 3 month after it, one month at the very least!
2.) if you want to check whether your cycles are getting back on track, charting your waking temperatures can be a great way of doing just that. There's an introductory tutorial on www.fertilityfriend.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->