hiyaa

poppsy123

mother of 2
Reaction score
hiya girliess, my names samantha i'm a mother of 2 beautiful daughters mia- 5
+ lexie- 3. i'm 28 i've been with my partner for 8 years and we've been engaged for 2 but we've just not got round to getting married yet!! i work as a part time hairdresser when lexie is at nursery and i have 2 dogs (pepper + snoop)!! haha so thats me for you- you ladies look great fun and you give GREAT advice. i'm currently going through the tantrum stage with lexie, shes always right and im always wrong kinda thing. So yeah would love to chat and know a bit about you guys xxxx

Well Hi there!!
I am Heather 35, I live in the US have three beautiful children from a prev marriage (all the same father but he had to be removed from our home) Dylan (b) 10 1/2 Gabriel (b) 8 years and Meghan (g) 6 years My husband has no children of his own and we are ttc (sort of) after 2 mcs
I remember the temper tantrum stage.
LOL I remember a mother once gave me the advice of furnace tape after my oldests temper tantrum when he was 2
I remember being some where with him and he started in on one and I steped over top of him and said "Dylan James!!! Just wait till I go home and tell your mommy how you acted"
He stood straight up and ran after me and yelled "But you AREEEEEEEEE my MOMMMMYYYYYYYY"
that was classic!!
Welcome to the group!

haha shes quite good when we're out but will have to try that one!! thanks for the warm welcome :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->