Hmm first ever positive opk? They just dont work for me!

sarahlou1985

Reaction score
I never get a positive on these, this is about as close as I've ever got and one half of the line looks much darker! What do you think honestly? So annoying! I stopped using them for the reason I never ever get a true positive but started again this month. I know I do ovulate cos I do my temps and my cycles are like clockwork and Im due to ovulate today or tomorrow..

224.jpg

Almost, but not quite. I think it is the start of your surge. Those are the ones that I have used as well.

You probably just have a fast surge and are unable to pick up a true positive. Some people just have to take the darkest they get as their positive. Good luck!

You probably just have a fast surge and are unable to pick up a true positive. Some people just have to take the darkest they get as their positive. Good luck!

+1

Thank you, I test about 3 times, it's hard cos I drink loads of water to increase cm so I usually test early in the day, did one again this morning and it's lighter so I presume I ovulated in the night as expected (had pains) I'd use the more expensive ones but just can't afford it :-/ think I'll just take the darkest ones as a positive, never ever had a true positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->