Hmmm, am I pregnant??

LittleLady04

Mum of 4
Reaction score
I think I may have just got a bfp?? So worried, we weren't actually ttc. I messed up my pill two weeks ago, I checked the instructions and it said as long as the missed pill was taken within 12 hours of it normally being taken then it would be fine to not use condoms. So that's what I did AND we used withdrawal for a few nights just incase ( I know it's not very reliable :dohh: )

Last week I was an emotional wreck and this week I have been so grumpy that I started to think it was unusual and then it dawned on me that I was like this when I was pg with dd3. When I thought about it my boobs have been sore and they are very veiny. I did a test this morning and got a very faint bfp.

We weren't planning on having anymore lo's, we have 3dd's together and my SS moved in with us 6 weeks ago. We live in a 3 bedroom house, we are already having to convert the garage into an extra bedroom for SS. I'm not sure we could fit in another lo aswell. The sad thing is I posted on here a few months ago about wanting another lo but dp not wanting one. But since then so much has changed I had come to accept we probably wouldn't have any more :cry: I'm worried what dp's response will be when I tell him later. We are already in a court battle with SS's Mum so he's really stressed over that this is the last thing he needs

I tested again this morning and got another faint bfp, it's clearer than yestredays though. I will buy a FR test when I go to Asda tomorrow and test with FMU on Saturday.
I talked it through with dp last night and although it's not what either of us had planned it is quite exciting too, I think I will be dissapointed if they turn out to be evap lines :cry: The only thing that's concerning me is my college course, I go back next week and I won't qualify until next June/July and bubba would be due in May :dohh:

I'm a firm believer in things like this happen for a reason. No time is perfect to have a baby, but as I've learnt with TTC they're all gifts. Hope you and your partner get the outcome you both wish for.

I agree with that too hun. Only one of my dd's was planned (the middle one) and ironically she was the one we struggled to conceive, we had a mmc before her and we lost her twin. My oldest and youngest came along when the time was obviously right :flower:

Well, I'm sooo confused :wacko: I tested with an eBay cheapie this morning and got a faint bfp. I then did a FR later on in the day and got a bfn!!! I'm so confused I dunno what's going on :dohh:

Can you post pics of your tests? Maybe you just need another pair of eyes to look at 'em. :flower:

I have had bad luck with the eBay tests. They get evap lines and the dye isn't right. I did order some Wondfos from Amazon and they seem to be much better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->