Hmmm! Here I guess!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm in the WTT I guess but still so back & forth on to when that 'try' will happen.

Scared to leave it too long incase we have problems again although I am refusing to test etc this time I'm wondering if we will take a while to conceive again or if at all! I want to give it the max of trying but another part of me although it would be nice feels its a bit scarey & undecided if I'd want to have #2 quite yet if I should catch quickly! I don't want to regret not trying from the start & of course I know my fertility is boosted now after child birth so fingers crossed for whenever lol

I know having 2 will be trying & when a little older should we have 2 close it would be great for them & I am only having 2 so maybe the trying times until both in a nights sleep would be worth it - just can't decide!

*Rambling I know* :dohh:

go for it now,as such a shock with a gap,you get too used to your time being freed up,then Bam! it is taken away again. Wish I could have had mine closer but then wasnt in my hands

Good luck

Don't lol >>>>

Unless your offering to move closer & baby sit! :rofl:

Hey Wobbles just go for it you have got 1 now & as you well know your life will never be the same again...the more the merrier xx

I'd go for it....its what I did after Ky.......However you are like a thousand times more fertile!
For me, I felt the same as you do now, after I had Ky. - I was Incredibly broody from the moment he was born- (I think the hormones have a lot to answer for!) I knew I wanted more than one child, but with my history knew I didn't want to leave it too long....But at the same time, I'd waited so long for Ky I wanted to enjoy him....In the end, we never actually agreed to try (because of the whole pressure of TTC again) but we didn't start using any form of contraception either.
-As I was breastfeeding my periods didn't start again until Ky was 10 months old, but I was pregnant again within 5 months of them returning, so there is a 2 year age gap, which is quite nice.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gifhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gifhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gif with whatever you decide!

Welcome to the side of the TTC, I know you still waiting for the right time to star, but welcome.
Good luck when you start and I hope you get a :bfp: really soon

I say go for it! it you know you only want 2 then you might aswell have them close together so they can grow up with each other, plus you get it all out of the way before it gets to the stage where you think " oh no i have to go through it all again...sleepless nights etc" (which is what im currently thinking myself !!! lol)
Must be hard to know what to do! Good luck with deciding ! x

Personally, I love the age gap between Jade & Alfie, I have not found it restricting at all, I am loving being that much older and more appreciate of the little things. Although I would have liked to have had another close to Jade, just so she had someone to play anf grow up with. But I also like the idea of 2 close together, I will not leave it so long with TTC another.

You are plenty young enough to leave it a while but I understand the whole TTC worry, and I am sure you have the energy for 2 little 'uns!

I say, just follow your heart! x

I'd go for it if it was me. My sister and I are 13 months apart, just the two of us also, and I've not got a closer person in my life than her. I'd love to have my children close together, and thats the plan when we finally get # 1 out of the way lol!

Best of luck hun, in whatever choice you make

Thanks girls

& thanks Rachie I knew you'd get what I mean exactly
I'm actually really off the idea :dohh:

Part of me wants #2 but another part of me knows what Im in for (lol) and doesn't but won't leave her an only child if I can help it. Theres also a selfish I want some 'me' time too. :blush:

Good luck! ( theres nothing wrong with only childs remember) it would be a great age gap! but two potentially under 1 yr old! Scarey!!

No I don't think thers anything wrong with a single child I mean end of day it can happen like that and be taken from my hands but I'd like her to have a bro or sis if I can ... I think thats because I experienced two sides ... a big bro & sis (fostered long term) then blinked and I was an only child (back to my Mum for short period) so I'd like that for her & I think we'd both like 2 (well he said fullstop at 2 & I agree) Your right scarey though if Miss C was in a routine by then it would be ok to go between both and jump back to the 3 hr feeds but noone can see the future & she prob won't sleep through until shes 18 knowing my luck :rofl:

Good luck Wobbles whatever you choose to do. Having two together would mean that they would be close growing up and that it would be easier to organise activities that they both enjoyed doing - I remember having to listen to the 'Singing Kettle' when about 12 all the way down to Devon because my little four year old sister loved them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->