• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmmmm *TMI*

O

Ozzieshunni

So last night and this morning I had lots of mucus like discharge. I've never had this before. Usually around this time in my cycle it looks like egg whites right before my period is due to come. Has anyone else had clear mucus discharge and gotten a :bfp:?

Oh my gosh how far in your cycle are you? The clear stuff is a great sign for ovulation. But you can also get it with early pregnancy too. Hmmmm I hope this is a good sign for you!

:dust:

Me too, getting some light AF-like cramps just now, but they are dull and not as intense as my normal ones. It could be my body is doing flips because I start work today :p

Sometimes PG cramps feel like AF cramps. Heres an extra dose of :dust:

Strange cramps niggling at my lower abdomen. I'm trying not to think about AF. I keep having to pee though! It's cause of the cramps! ARGH!

good luck hun hope its a good symptom for pregnancy and not af coming!!! ive had the same but after ovulation and until now and i ovd a little earlier by a day or 2 this month :dust: x

Oooooh! Your symptoms sound so promising! Keep us updated! *still stalking you* :haha:

:hugs: and :dust: your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"