Hmmmm...

jodi_19

Mommy of a beauty queen
Reaction score
I am 9 (possibly 8) dpo today. I didn't temp this cycle and am going on opks. Not totally sure if I ovulated the day after or two days after my positive. I've done two ICs so far, first was an evap and second was a bfn. Today I noticed that my cm is strechy. I don't get much ewcm at ovulation, let alone after. Could this be a good sign or am I clutching at straws??

Im EXXXACTLY same dates as u hun, not sure if im 8dpo or 9dpo but thing is i just know im pregnant, i remember how i felt when i was pref with Abs... i done ic's and got a faint pos, was deffo there as others seen it but think it must have been an evap as it was at about 3dpo LOL! was first thinking i may have ov'd earlier... like u we were not trying but not preventing... we had literally just decided on this. Deffo could be a good sign with the cm... i'd say keep testing... about 11dpo is when u should start to see a faint but deffo there bfp xxxx

Thanks Tootsy! I used my last test this morning so that I wouldn't have the temptation anymore! Now I am going to wait until AF is late. My luteal phase is usually about 11 days so I'm due around the 29th/30th. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->