• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

OMG they sound like upity receptionists! I would test tomorrow hon, fmu is always better if you can make yourself wait that long...... i probably couldn't!

if ur pregnant u wil get a pos now hun 15 more hours is not going to make a difference at all ur way past when af shud of been. therefor if its neg now its not likely to be pos in morning
think u shud test now and stop beating urself round bush ull go mad!
xx

I know, I'm fed up now, I just want an answer, be it a bfp or a bfn. Though I'd like a bfp quite a lot.

I've only got 2 tests left. OH doesnt think I should test til morning. Cant make up my mind.

I'm crying because of all of this. It's got so stupid.

if u was only 8dpo or 12dpo id say mornin as it still early but ur soooo way past af it wud show by now hun as long as u hold ur pee for 2 hours and dont massive amounts of water then ull be fine i got my bfp 8dpo at half 6 in the evenin if ur preg it wil show! x

So would it still work like that if I've ov'd late?

x

I'd do a test in a couple of hours and not drink anything between now and then so your urine is as concentrated as possible :hugs: x

Ok, I last had a drink an hour ago (though am v thirsty atm!) and last peed about 2hours ago (holding on to it atm but soo desperate!) so how much longer shall I wait?

x

well as long as it wasnt pints to drink u shud be fine to pee about now x

See how dark it is! If it's very light and dilute I'd wait until later. If it's nice and yellow I'd test x

Ok, I may try to hold on another hour lol.

I'm so emotional atm, poor oh doesnt know what to do! x

The longer you can wait the better :) how many dpo are you now?

Goodness, have lost count. About.. 29dpo? If I didn't ov late that is.

xxx

hi hunni just caught up with all this i cant believe your receptionists thats ridiculous stuck up mare!!!!. i had a blood test done tuesday and rang today for results (although af turned up a couple of days ago) and the receptionist told me them no probs.

good luck with testing i'll be on here looking for updates every 5 mins now lol. x

Hi Honey , Iv only just got online (Long story witha landlord lol) . I wanted to be around earlier .
Iagree stupid Docs , A nurse could of read results out over the phone , Your Doc told you to Ring Friday so he must of expected some one else to tell you . So sorry they didnt tell ya hun .. I agree you havent POAS for a week now , So even if you O late you are well over due and it should show on a test now , Even faint it show strong enoughto read . Try tonight and tommorrow Morning if both have lines will put you at ease hun . Good luck ill be around to see results . xxxxxxx Big Hugs . xxxxx .

Faint line.

OH says it's darker than the rest I've taken.

:hugs:Lyrah,

Sorry to hear you have obviously had problems today.
but at the same time Im happy that you are getting that line :happydance::bfp::baby: try and cheer up babes as hard as it may be cause gettin stressed aint gonna help you or ur bean.
I wish I had a test that had a :bfp: on it....especially feeling the way I do right now.

Im going over to Chat now but keep ur chin up babes and hope you get what you want soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug::hugs:

Lets take a nosey hun , See if it looks a bit darker , If Oh says it does it sunds good . xx .

Yeah good for you, at least you know there is a line and hopefully that will help you get through this weekend. The doc should have done a quantitative blood test to get your numbers. I am sure everything is great, just relax a little now and know you at least got a line on the tests. i really think you had to have Oed later than you thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->