Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hey Lyrah,
I totally understand the "no money" thing since I have been in the same situation myself, but do you think you could even pick up a dollar store test?? They are only $1!
If not I hope u find out soon!!! :D

Yes I could do actually. I completely forgot about that! Thanks hun :)

xx

No problem. You going to go buy a test now? ;)

It's 2.37am here (goodness knows why I'm still up!)

But I will see if OH can pick me one up tommorow (or later today should I say!) as he's popping out to town :D

xx

Yay! I cant wait! I will be checking this thread again later then!

Good luck!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Should I do it as soon as I have it? Or wait until the morning to do it?

What would be most accurate seeing as I'm 4days late?

xx

Well, if you can afford 2 then do one when you get it and one in the AM. If you can only afford one, then just do it in the morning I guess I can wait *sigh* LOL

You should do your test asap. All your symptoms sound like your pregnant. When my sister was pregnant, she said that she had this stretched feeling in her stomach quite early on and she couldn't stop peeing and she had morning sickness. She was never sick but just felt like she was going to be, and my mum had that as well when she was pregnant with us lot. I think you are. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, although I don't think I need to as I think you are pregnant. Good luck xxx

You ladies are gonna be mad at me :(

OH decided he isn't going to town today (gah!) and I said to him I really need this test and he wants me to wait a little longer :(

I would go myself but I really don't want to do an hour and a half walk into town (can't get the bus atm cos don't want to spend money on it when we're so tight) when my legs are so achy and I'm too tired.

I will however, keep trying to persuade OH to go and get one for me.

This is driving me nuts, I really thought I was going to be able to test today or tommorow.

I'm sorry ladies :( I'm just as annoyed as all of you are :hissy:

I feel in my heart that I am pregnant. It's weird because this morning I woke up with my hands on my tummy, as if I was protecting it. But that may have been a conscience thing.

xx

Lyrah!!!! THIS is why you are too nervous to test? because you have symptoms?!??!?! Thats crazy girlfriend! I understand not wanting to jinx yourself, but you are 3 days late, and you have a plethera of symptoms...I'd say your totally preggo. GOOD LUCK GIRL!

didn't someone on here say you get a positive opk past ovulation if pregnant? if so could you use that in the interim between now and getting your hands on a hpt?
x

That's a good idea.

Do I still do it in the afternoon like a normal opk?

xx

See what your opk shows hun , They have been known to bring up positives when pregnant .
But I would suggest some time very soon , You aort testing out ... Even if its a test from teh pound shop ... You will need to know soon . So you can start taking folic acid etc get yourself to a midwife etc. so hopefully you can test real soon hun . xxxxxxx .

not sure i'm afraid lyrah as i haven't used an opk yet...maybe it'll tell you something in the instructions if you got any?? yeah mummymadness is right...you gotta know asap cos you have to take folic acid as its needed within first four weeks of pregnancy when spinal fluid is formed...

in case you do decide to give it a go with opk, just be warned its not necessarily the surest method so whatever the result be wary until you've backed it up with a hpt x x

I'll give it a go in about an hour.

So if it is positive this late on in my cycle, does that mean I'm pregnant?

Of course, I will still take a hpt even if it is a positive.. but I was just wondering if thats what it would mean.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"