Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

LOL.

Thanks ladies :D

What would I do without you all? :friends::kiss:

I need pushing to do this so it's just as well you're all pressuring me to test :rofl:

I'll just wait a few more days..

How I'm managing to do this I'll never know!!

The willpower!! :D

xx

Good Luck Lyrah, your symptoms all sound very positive - you've got amazing will power....I wish I had lol x

:hug:

Lyrah.. you have to tell us your secret.. how on earth do you manage to wait this long without testing! I have to persuade myself not to test before I've even ovulated lmao!!
Good luck hun, does all sound really positive! xx

Lol I have even tested AFTER AF - 'just in case' :lol:

Good luck hon - I don't know where you get your willpower, but hoping this is your :bfp:

Lol I have even tested AFTER AF - 'just in case' :lol:

Good luck hon - I don't know where you get your willpower, but hoping this is your :bfp:

:rofl: that sounds like the kind of thing I would do!!

Have you tested yet Lyrah!!?

I am now nine days late. Took a test when I was 7 days late and it was a no go. For the past 2 weeks I have been real light headed. Mild cramps that come and go daily. Not to get to personal but now it hurts to have sex. What do you all think?? I think I am driving myself crazy!:hissy:

oh my.. test now!!

Before i knew i was pregnant i couldnt stand the smell of the powered milk i was feeding my beagle puppies, when i had loved the smell of it the week before!

My breasts were also MASSIVE and hurting!!

DO IT DO IT!!!:hug:

good luck

:wohoo:

If your allready late take the test lyrah , And yoru sooo out numbered hun lol .
If it happens to be negative then think oh well maybe a little early and re test in a few days , You never know the bfp might show :) . xx .

OMG 2 days late AND all those symptoms....the sore throat/glands happened to me too and alot of your other 'symptoms' and I got my :bfp: at 9 dpo!

TEST lady, TEST!!!!!!!
puuuuurrrrrleeeeeeesseeeeee, you cant do this to us!!:rofl:

pleeeeeeeeeeeease test u cant do this to us and u need to know yourself :D give us some hope!!!! You have a lot going for you and like the other ladies say if it is a :bfn: then u can test again in a few days but being late hun is always a gd sign on its own let alone with everything else.........you could very well be in for a very pleasant suprise - no need to be scared you have all of us holding your hand :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Please test Lyrah, you will feel so much better - I promise x

Awww thanks ladies.

I don't know what I'd do without you all, seriously. :hug::hugs:

I'm wondering if I should just wait it out a couple more days and then test..?

I don't know how I'm managing to do this at all :shock: lol!

xx

:rofl: No idea!!!

It's crazy how I can just sit here and wait it out hahaha.

The suspense is killing me but I'm terrified of having my hopes shattered after my fantastic pg signs!

I haven't even obsessed this month, been completely chilled out about it!!

xx

The suspense is killing me but I'm terrified of having my hopes shattered after my fantastic pg signs!

I haven't even obsessed this month, been completely chilled out about it!!

xx

I completely understand how you feel hun. But honestly I tested on a whim on Monday, 12dpo and 2 days before AF was due it was :bfp: My first ever!!!

Since then I've had at least half the symptoms you have mentioned in your first post. I've been kinda in denial since Monday, too scared to believe its really happening but I'm slowly getting my head around it (and the fact that I've done 4 hpt that have all been positive :rofl:) Still going to do a cd digi at the weekend cos I want to see it in writing before I really, really believe it :dohh:

Go on, :test:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"