Hoe early can you get pregnancy symptoms?

mummykcc

Reaction score
I was just wondering how early on can you get pregnancy symptoms?

My body must be really confused right now, i came off the pill only a few weeks ago so i highly doubt i'm pregnant. But I feel really wierd since i came off it and it's bothering me. My original plan was to wait a few months before we ttc but my hubby got all excited and said why wait? so we've been having unprotected sex for the last few weeks. So now it's got me wondering whats going on.

I've been bloated, hungry all the time, headaches as im tired but ive been tossing and turning in bed a lot and havent slept too well, felt light headed quite often, feel hormonal...i keep telling myself its just my body adjusting to not having the pill but its still bugging me! oh and ive had period type aches in my lower back and ovaries for the past 2 weeks as if im due to come on?

I'm already feeling frustrated by the whole ttc thing! lol

keely.

I felt all textbook pregnancy symptoms when I came off the pill. It's probably really your body adjusting to new hormonal situation. Some lucky ladies get pregnant right after the pill but it's rare.
Those period type aches are normal too at this point.
Good luck hun!

TTC can be such a stressful journey! I'm so grateful i found this forum!!

It could be possible but I would know as I'm yet to experience the real symptoms.
I always thought to try and conceive after coming of the pill it was advised to wait until the pill hormones are out of your system but then I found out that actually the first few months after coming off the pill are your most fertile. So you have a very good chance! I think.

That's really nice that your hubby was so keen! :) don't get me wrong my hubby is very up for a baby but I seem to be doing all the hard work at the mo! He is very supportive though bless him and keeps rubbing my belly as if I was pg asking how I'm feeling!! Xx

Good luck to you!
When are you due on?

Im looking forward to my first period off the pill so we can get an idea of my cycle etc.

keely.

I think i should get my period in 2 weeks time, but i'm not totally sure because of coming off the pill.

keely.

Good luck with it all.
Hope it doesn't take you too long to get your BFP.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->