Hold me ins? Spanx? Are they safe?

Irishmum1982

Reaction score
I am only 7 weeks and it is my third child and have a wedding in a week,
We have not told anyone yet and will not until we get the early scan!
I think I have a belly in the dresses I have bought and am wondering can you wear spanx ? I would not want to do anything to harm the baby, it is just a thought as I would prefer know one knowing until I know everything is ok myself 😄😄

I don't really see how it could harm baby, baby is very small and floating In a cushioned fluid environment. Uterus isn't even up and out yet, just everything else pushed around and up, so not really even squeezing the actual uterus... In all honestly you're the one who will suffer, I would think they would be very uncomfortable, but would do the job!
If you can manage it, I say go for it. I don't think baby will be affected at all.

Thanks for reply, I don't like them myself but to save questions as it is my belly that is showing in comparison to the rest of me, I might try and see how I get on!!
The joys of being women 😄😄
Your due in May on your third aswell??
Thanks again

Yes I am! Kinda nervous about number three... I have two under control, but add a newborn into the mix and yikes!
Im sure ill survive, we will find a way.
How soon is your wedding? I hate spanx too, wish I could manage to wear them to smooth some " stuff" lol. Buti just hate how uncomfortable I am in them so I say forget it! Good luck! :)

I did...........wore them to wedding when I was 11 weeks as we hadnt told people yet.........was fine, just couldnt wait to get them off by the end of the night.

Thanks ladies 💐💐
I think it will have to be spanx and then relax the day after 😄😄 the wedding is on this Saturday 💐💐 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->