• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

holding on to some hope.

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I got my first faint positive test 2nd July. On tues the 14th I had a beta done due to abdominal pain. However since then I have bled it's not spotting and lighter than a period I have not lost any clots just a bit of mild cramping bleeding seems to have slowed to non existent. I did have a second beta drawn on Friday the 17th office closed so I won't get my results until Monday the clear blue Digi is still 2-3 weeks my Cervix is low, closed and soft I'm going out of my mind does this sound like the start of a miscarriage :(

It could be implantation bleeding. I bled for a few days at 5 weeks then had a huge bleed at 10 weeks and im still bleeding now and not far off 18 weeks! Baby is fine though. Cramping can be normal in early pregnancy as everything is stretching but if its one sided you would beed to exclude an ectopic. Good luck i hope it works out for you x

I lost the baby yesterday at 7 weeks

Oh im sorry to hear that hun, its so rubbish isnt it! Look after yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->