Holiday 4 and a half months after C-Section

MrsDramaQueen

Reaction score
Hi,

I booked a holiday to Florida ages ago. I've been quite a few times before so will be able to take it slower pace this time. I'll be taking my 2 year old and a 4 and a half month old baby. I had a C-Section with my daughter but can't remember what i was like at 4 and a half months post C-Section.

Is my wound likely to have sealed up by then? Will it be ok to go into a water park at that stage?

Thanks

My wound had completely healed by then and apart from the numbness around my scar I was completely back to normal :D I think you will be fine. Have a great holiday when the time comes! :flower:

Doctors generally have you wait 4 weeks before doing any sort of swimming activity, at 4 months you will be more than fine. :)

Think I swam 7 weeks after my c-section and went on holiday 3.5 months after so you'll be fine by 4months+.

My LO is 4 and a half months - I feel fine, i'm very active and have no pain.

Have a fantastic holiday!!

Hi,

I booked a holiday to Florida ages ago. I've been quite a few times before so will be able to take it slower pace this time. I'll be taking my 2 year old and a 4 and a half month old baby. I had a C-Section with my daughter but can't remember what i was like at 4 and a half months post C-Section.

Is my wound likely to have sealed up by then? Will it be ok to go into a water park at that stage?

Thanks

You'll be fine:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back