Holiday recommendations?

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Me and OH want to take Callum for his first holiday abroad in spring 2015 so we're wanting to look at holidays now to book in about april next year so it's done well in advance.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Callum is autistic but does love aeroplanes so unsure whether he'd love or hate the flight so that needs to be considered too please :flower:

Thanks

Somewhere no more than 4 hours flight away is best. We've taken the kids to various parts of Spain, Majorca, Tenerife, Gran Canaria and have always had a great time. The Canary Islands are a great choice, not far to travel, very child friendly resorts, dependable weather etc.

Id recommend cyprus, its lovely the weather is always good and its really family friendly. We always went there growing up and loved it. Majorca is also good, my dad took connor to pirates village in santa ponsa and he said it was amazing.

Balearics (Majorca/Menorca & Ibiza) and Spain can be hit and miss that time of year, I've been several times in Mar/Apr/May and had good weather but not pool/sea and its rained a bit too.

I'd be inclined to go further afield, Turkey and Cyprus will have better weather and the Canaries too. You'd be guarenteed wall to wall sunshine in Eygpt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->