Holiday to majorca from uk 1 week and a 2.5 year old

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
Ok so what do I take? How many of everything? What essentials? What do I take In hand luggage for the flight? Help. I'm useless x

Ok so does he have a bottle or wear nappies? If so, put them at the top of the list!! Nappies x how many a day + 2 spare is usually my rule and 1 in hand luggage.

Muzzies/comforter x several!
Undies
Shorts x 5
T-Shirts x 5
Cardy/hoody x 1
Swimmies x 2/3
Pjs x 3
Shoes - 1 pair sandals, 1 pair comfy shoes, 1 pair smart shoes
2/3 evening outfits. My DD usually ended up in her pjs at that age straight after dinner so nice evening outfits were pointless.
Arm bands.

Toilettries - toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, baby bath (double up as wash), Sudocream, sun lotion, Piriton, Calpol sachets.
Suncreams in sprays and covers all in one application, toddler bug repellent.
Thermometer, nai clippers
Hair brush, detangler spray
Milton wipes to take out with us
Hand gel.

Small cutlery and toddler cup.

Hand Luggage

Small blanket (useful for the plane and for comfort)
Drink (when through security), chocolate buttons or alternative that he can suck on the plane.
A few LITTLE things wrapped up to open on the journey or incase you get delayed.
Calpol sachets in a bag and spoon.
Carrier bag with tissues (for sickness)
Wet wipes
Spare set of clothes
Ipod?
Playdough, Fuzzy felt, books, crayons and paper.
Snacks - Pringles, apple, raisins, YoYo bears etc

I'll have a think about what else he'll need based on what we've taken in the past.

Travel wash
Antihistamine cream for bites
Aloe vera gel

erm.......

You've got that covered Mrs Venn :rofl:

We took Charlie to majorca at that age and he slept all the way there and all the way home, after me kinda dreading the flight it was totally fine :flower:

LOL!!! Have I missed anything? :haha:

1st holiday we did when DD was 11 months to Cyprus. The flight is nearly 5 hours and I was dreading it.. Like Rosie, she slept for 3 hrs of it, 1 hr eating and the other being passed around cabin crew. Piece of p...

I just did a flight with my 3 - 6 months, 2.5 & 5.5

It was ok but the last half an hour of a 3.5hr flight they started to get restless. I took books colouring stuff small figures & loads of snacks.

I wouldn't bother packing pjs as mine just wore nappy or pants due to the heat. I also suggest the once a day suncreams. We used ultrasun spf30 & had no burns despite 40 degree grecian heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->