Holiday to Spain - Spending money?

shazney22

Reaction score
How much money would I take to me with Spain on average, a family of 3? Im just wondering as I have not been abroad for 5 years xx

How long are u going for? Are u all inclusive or room only?

We took £1000 for a self catering 10 day holiday to Spain for 2 adults and 3 kids in Sept 2012. We spent about £800 of that. We ate in a few times but mostly ate in restaurants. We didn't go on any trips and bought only minimal souvenirs.

We went on a half board so breakfast and dinner was included but tbh the food was pretty shite so we ate out most of the time anyway. We only spent around £1000, that was 5 years ago and included me, dh and 2 kids. Also we bought quite a lot of cigarettes from Gibraltar off that money, but they were only like £11 for 200 lol

Tbh I find Spain very expensive, if you aren't already I'd ask if you can pay a little extra to get half board/AI as eating out over their depending which part you are going isn't so cheap I don't find. I think last time we went between myself my mum and son we probably spent around £600 in one week, we were all inclusive. So if we had to buy 3 meals a day and drinks spending money would have been more than the holiday tbh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->