Holidays

Sinead

Reaction score
Its that time of year again and there is only 3 weeks to my holiday. I can't wait . We are going to Canada for my brother-in-law's wedding. It should be beautiful in the Rockies.

Where's everyone else going this year?

Sinead

Im going to skeggie on monday. not v exotic is it LoL. shame about the weather too.

Excellent enjoy it!

We are staying in Costa Del Livingston unfortunately. Saving pennies :hissy:

I'm going to paris on my honey moon, then going on a family holiday including my parents and sister to tennifere(sp)? can't wait

we are renting a vill in spain at some point with mum and dad and my sister and her husband. Going to seychelles aswell.

i really want to go to Canada, its just not possible for us at teh mo :(

SO we are going camping with the kids in Oct to the Isle of Wight, and i booked them a butlins holiday this morning for next easter

x

i think we are going camping aswell , as i randomly bought a 6 man tent the other day :rofl:

it was £30 reduced from £150 , i couldnt help but buy it :rofl:

wow thats good!

What lay out is it? a big dome or a center with rooms coming off it?

Where did you get it from?

Camping is ace, i love it :D

x

Not going anywhere, don't trust anyone enough to leave in charge of horses etc, Hope u guys that are going away tho have fab time!

Stacey xx

wow thats good!

What lay out is it? a big dome or a center with rooms coming off it?

Where did you get it from?

Camping is ace, i love it :D

x

got it from same place as the bed , tents not here yet though , still waiting

its a dome with bedrooms coming off it , if that makes sense

ive not been camping for a long long time :rofl:

Not going anywhere, don't trust anyone enough to leave in charge of horses etc, Hope u guys that are going away tho have fab time!

Stacey xx

sahame you dont live closer , elaine looks after and exercises horses

got it from same place as the bed , tents not here yet though , still waiting

its a dome with bedrooms coming off it , if that makes sense

ive not been camping for a long long time :rofl:

have you got a link for it? wouldnt mind having a nose, we havent got a big tent yet.

x

have you got a link for it? wouldnt mind having a nose, we havent got a big tent yet.

x

its sold out where i got it from (by the time i logged on to my account practically everything was sold) , give me a min i will see if any other sites have it

the tent is like this apart from ours comes with sleeping bags , extra ground sheet etc etc , its the same range....the link dosnt exist anymore where i got it from as its sold out. thats why i had 2 get the bed pic from another website

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-RA...ryZ16041QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

What kinda horses, she got any of her own?

xx

she has had horses before , but not at the moment. The last horse she had was when she lived in gibraltor. she used to ride in alot of competitions aswell.

i dont no anything about horses so i couldnt tell you what type :rofl:

all i know is when we buy our next house she is going to get a couple of horses and a pony for alana. As alana had her first pony ride a few weeks ago and she loved it.

Its a great thing to get them into,better than them running about the streets!

Stacey xx

thats cool, we are looking at getting this one next month..

https://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/Items/300155302?sck=5657695

the kids can sleep in one, me and Jase in the other and chem toliet in the other room lol

x

she has had horses before , but not at the moment. The last horse she had was when she lived in gibraltor. she used to ride in alot of competitions aswell.

i dont no anything about horses so i couldnt tell you what type :rofl:

all i know is when we buy our next house she is going to get a couple of horses and a pony for alana. As alana had her first pony ride a few weeks ago and she loved it.

aw she will love that, i had horses when i was a teenager, i sold them when i moved up to wales tho and have never been able to afford anymore :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->