Holle Organic (looking for SOY FREE formula)

redneckhippy

Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone have experience will Holle? We live in the states and I have needed to start supplementing. My son cannot have soy (per his endocrinologist & his pediatrician) and I cannot find ANY formula in the US that does not have soy. Since I started supplementing about a month ago, I have been using a (pediatrician approved) homemade formula, however, my son has been having diarrhea with it. He went from pooping once per day to pooping 6-7 times every day. I found a place to order Holle, but it's pretty expensive. However, it seems to be the only completely soy free formula I can find. Any experience or suggestions? I send him to daycare with as much breastmilk as i can, but I can usually only get 8-10 oz which is nowhere near enough.

I used Holle on my DD for a few months, but it can be undependable to get your hands on at times unless you order ample amounts in one sitting. I would find myself with an empty box of formula 1-2 days before my next shipment was scheduled to arrive.

It is an incredible formula, though. DD thrived on it. I hated having to switch her over, but thankfully she is doing well on a US brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->