Holly...... H***y? Too much?

C

Cheeksters3

Hi there :flower:

My husband really loves the name Holly, I like it too, but our surname begins and ends in the same letter..... Is it a bit tacky? I am on the fence.....

It's not that bad! I quite like it. If you love the name, who cares what others think.

It doesn't sound "bad", but not sure if it sounds "right", IMO

What about adding a hyphenated name with it to offset the double H?
Holly-Mae Hardy
Holly-Jean Hardy
Holly-Joy Hardy

Holly is such a beautiful name, if you love it and can't think of anything else then I would still use it

Not a huge fan of hypehnated names, but Holly-May or Holly-Mae Hardy sounds great. I know a Hollie-Reece, and I quite like it.

I think it sounds cute but not too OTT :). I knew a Holly Harding which is pretty similar and I didn't think anything of it.

I think it's cute my son is blakely and our surname begins with a b as well we get complimented on it all the time no one seems to forget it xxx

its fine, ilike it, but my daughter is called Holly!!!

I like Holly but think Holly H***y sounds a bit weird, sort of like a comic book character. Saying that, it's not an absolute no-go or anything, I just personally would pick something else.

it depends on the second name

if its hardy thats fine

if its Hatty or something similar its over kill

the same letters dont matter but the flow might

It could be cute, like others said, depending on the last name. It kinda reminds me of Holly Hobbie, though.

I like it :thumbup: If we have a boy he will most likely have a firstname and surname beginning with L :shrug:

I actually really like it, everyone different, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->