Hollyoaks - Has anyone else noticed??

Loveit

Reaction score
Ok, this is a really random question but..
Whats happened to Gillys front tooth???:dohh:
Has it fallen out? Has it always been like that?
Hmm..

Yer its fallen out... if u watch hollyoaks the morning after on e4 it will exlain, it was part of a story line on there.

Wasnt it something to do with him and josh fighting. Has he lost them in real life or just on the show? Might seem like a silly question.

I watched it yesterday but haven't seen it for months and my god how nice is he now his hair has gone lol xx

he dissapeared for a while and now he is back certainly seems to be trying to hide the tooth thing.

I think its happend in real life and worked it into the story line as it dident show this fight.

Any one else think hes looking rather fit lately?

I thought when it went close up the teeth had been coloured out.

sorry to hijack but i've not watched hollyoaks in like 3 weeks, yeah i noticed this with Gilly and hes really buffed himself up a bit : and is the girl that in mobbs a real girl or is she a man? sorry its just she looks really manly, and this storyline of amy and ste's baby is getting reallly boring now x

sorry to hijack but i've not watched hollyoaks in like 3 weeks, yeah i noticed this with Gilly and hes really buffed himself up a bit : and is the girl that in mobbs a real girl or is she a man? sorry its just she looks really manly, and this storyline of amy and ste's baby is getting reallly boring now x

Do you mean the blond Irish girl? My OH thought it was a man cross dressing.

Just found this

https://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/the-morning-after-the-night-before/features/articles/090720.html

Aren't they doing some of those extra late night episodes again?! I'm sure that's how Hannah and sleazebag ended up married!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->