Hollyoaks, India's murder

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I am not sure if this thread has been done. but I cathed up on channel 4OD yesterday and saw the one where India was taken, murdered and dumped in a carpet and it was awful. Really made my blood run cold. I think they have done the story fab and will get the point across to sooo many people out there which is good. But it was just so disturbing and really bought things to life that this happens and it's so sad. What was everyone elses opinion?

I think so far, in comparison to storylines in easties and corries, it was believable and made you think

:shock: I don't watch hollyoaks anymore but I used to think India was quite a good actress. Who killed her?
xx

Santa :haha: - aka heidi costellos dad, who had been posing as a young guy online and arranged to meet India.

I think what was good about it was it was so sudden, there wasn't a big build up which makes it more believable.

I think HO are back on track and are quite possibly the best soap at the moment. I'm loving this SL. Well, it's creeping me out but it's so well acted out. And I hope it makes young girls think before they consider meeting up with a stranger.

I stopped watching Hollyoaks for ages because I thought it was rubbish. I then started watching it again when the fire episodes were on and I am hooked. I even have it on series record on sky!
India's murder did make me go a bit funny though. Makes you wonder doesnt it?

It was awful ... really creepy! I was telling hubby about it and it has really freaked me out!! Even more so when he was there with Texas last night!

But I agree, I think its a great story line and hopefully it will make young girls think.

I have to admit when I was younger a friend and I arranged to meet a guy off the internet :blush: I chickened out last minute and told her him and his mate weren't turning up and we went somewhere else ... when she found out she kicked off at me for lying and not going to meet them :nope: Its total naivity and I think it will happen no matter what unfortunately :( x

i was scared watching it, and my first thought was my younger sister...watching Texas and stuff, thinking how I would feel if it was Jess, makes me shudder!

I felt really freaked out watching out and a bit sick, which I guess is good because it's putting the message out and people will remember and pass the message on when they talk about it. It was well thought out and I was actually impressed with Hollyoaks for the first time in ages.

It was very realistic/true to life I thought. A bit close to home for me. I cried all night after watching it, and kept zoning out and thinking about it. I guess these soaps can be hard to watch for people who have been through something similar or feel it 'could have been them' if xyz had happened/not happened. It just brings everything home a bit. And yeh, it was really a bit close to the knuckle for me in a 'could have been me' way.

To be honest I thought it was very lazily written, as are most Hollyoaks storylines. I don't know why I watch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->