Hollyoaks -Jake? *warning-spoilers*

lol!
i dont remember all of it... jus the main parts lol!
i dunno y i rememberd that bout tony & cindy tho :S

but everyone hates calvin for some reason :S

& lol i watch the next one sometimes hehe but then have nothing to watch the next night unless i watch it again lol x

I missed the future one!!!

Could someone fill me in please?

Dont mind by PM if its spoiler :)

x

urm well I know mercadies has told Sasha about the night in the loft(sorry if that's tonights and i'v spoilt it for people!), so maybe that gets out to everyone?
I think I cried at this episode tbh if I remember rightly :(
Yeh i'm like that :/

Im totally lost now, I cant remember any episode from last year :haha: x

It was a future episode from april or May this year I think.
Was aired around Christmas.
I know its Calvin and Carmel's wedding and someone gets shot on the dance floor ;)

& tony & cindy are there & cindy says i think its time we stopped blaming ourselves 4 what happened to holly!
i was like on & meant to be like 6months in the future or something... it must be coming on soon i would think!

& doesnt zak punch calvin? or calvin punches zak?
& mercedes stil wants calvin!
x

In the fast forward epsiode somebody shoots Calvin dead on the dancefloor at his and Carmel's wedding. But there are loads of suspects and through the episode you get shown all the people who it might be. There's the obvious. Malachy and Mercedes. Jacqui finds out about Calvin and Mercedes so she's a suspect, she has a gun in her bag though so it would be too obvious if it's her. Then there is Sasha and Lauren as they find out what Calvin did to Warren in the Loft. I think at the time, Lauren is pretending to be pregnant with Spencers baby. Then there's Rhys, Calvin knows something about him and is keeping it a secret. Possibly that he was the one who caused the crash that Josh etc were in? Chris, as he knows about the affair as well and obviously Malachy is his brother. There's like, a massive list of suspects. And I know quite a few spoilers, will write them in a min :)

What happened in the crash too? Why is Rhys to blame?

I miss all the good episodes :dohh:

x

Yeah I think Zac did punch Calvin for some reason!

There just copying Eastenders it will be months after the episode when we find out who killed calvin.

And is Lauren pretending or is she acctually pregnant? x

What happened in the crash too? Why is Rhys to blame?

I miss all the good episodes :dohh:

x

Rhy's kept getting Josh vodka and orange, instead of just orange. So all josh knows is he had one beer and orange juice the rest of the night, so drove Sasha, dave and india to a party and a bus or something smashed into him when he lost control of the car x

rhys spiked joshs drink... then josh got in the car & drove india & sasha & that other lad & they crashed but reece is acting like its not his fault!

& if lauren is pregnant i think its prob that one shes with now lol? ... i cant rememeber his name lol x

Linzi, Rhys spiked Josh's orange Juice with vodka, then Josh drove him, Dave, India and Sasha to a party but they crashed. Obviously they found Josh to be over the limit and Rhys let him take the flack for it.

I heard Lauren is pretending to be pregnant to get money from Spencer.

And Zak punched Calvin because he said something about his brother who recently died in Afghanistan

:dohh:

Im sorry but I can well tell the difference between orange & vodka and just orange juice

Even when Im slaughtered

x

Yeh IF she is pregnant I rekon its this lad who she's with know, and just saying it's spencers to get money out off him, because there planning on doing a runner her and lad she's with now arnt they??

Me and Mike said that about the vodka + orange juice, especially the amountof vodka that was going in!

:dohh:

Im sorry but I can well tell the difference between orange & vodka and just orange juice

Even when Im slaughtered

x

I know, plus it would have had to be enough vodka to make him over the limit which he surely would have noticed :dohh:

lol yh... u notice the difference lol!
i dont even like vodka so i would defo notice lol!

x

I used to love vodka redbull! Now I can't stand Vodka.

i don't think that crash was planned very well tbh

As Jake is held prisoner by Caroline, Loretta's drawing closer to discovering the truth about his disappearance. Jake believes that he can win Caroline around but underestimates her determination to keep him in her life.

Jake intends to make a run for it but Caroline's already one step ahead as she's spiked his drink. With that, Caroline goes on to tell Jake that she has a plan to keep them together - and Jake's powerless to stop her…

In tonight's something happens between them that leave's Jake with a head injury and he finds some news paper cuttings all about him that's she's been collecting, and that chain he keeps going on about.
Definitely something weird about her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"