Hollyoaks -Jake? *warning-spoilers*

So Cindy and Tony are prob's blaming them self's for how they was with her then...you no putting there work first and on about sending her away for schooling. x

Apparently, Oh as just informed me that Spencer gets arrested over the Holly situation x

I cant watch it tonight my channel 4 aint working because of this fecking wind :hissy: I can get other channels ok though, typical!

urm I haven't watched tonight's tonight, I watched it last night and yesterdays tonight lol, but what I remember Amy met some rather dishy lad at the college opening day, Michala was baby sitting Amy's kids and decided to pretend they was her own to try and keep the house.
Carmel told Mercedes about Calvin being at the loft the night Warren "died", then Mercedes told sasha.
Jake found his phone, along with new paper articles and the chain he had when in the home, and told the wierd women he was going home put would come back later that night. She tried to stop him, and he fell and banged his head.

That's all I can remember sorry x

i dont get that woman whoes keeping jake!! :S
&
i dont get how spencer even had holly... like y would she go to him & stuff :S

x

I thinks she's mentle her self tbh lol!
Or maybe she's going to get revenge for what he did to Charlie? Even tho Charlie is nothing to do with her? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->