Hollyoaks Later

they cant just leave it at that! im miffed lol

ooooo Very interesting....what a shocker...BUT question is...is lydia dead they didn't say if she was as Zoe asked is she going to be ok? and they said they dont know they are waiting for an ambulance...SO she could live....and what a b*tch Cindy is.... grrr but perfect song to end lol x

ooooo Very interesting....what a shocker...BUT question is...is lydia dead they didn't say if she was as Zoe asked is she going to be ok? and they said they dont know they are waiting for an ambulance...SO she could live....and what a b*tch Cindy is.... grrr but perfect song to end lol x

i LOVE the song at the end Panic! is awesome i hope lydia is dead lol but then i hope she is alive and goes down

Ive just caught up, couldn't bring myself to watch her die though :( Poor Barnsy :( I love him. Not in a weird way though like some people :rofl:

Lydia will get found out, she has too. Maybe if the police talk to that other girl, her ex? Then they'll realise she's crazy x

Ive just caught up, couldn't bring myself to watch her die though :( Poor Barnsy :( I love him. Not in a weird way though like some people :rofl:

Lydia will get found out, she has too. Maybe if the police talk to that other girl, her ex? Then they'll realise she's crazy x

Me too... yum lol

The song they played as they were jumping out of the plane is one of my favourite songs ever

EEEW NO not Barnsy like that thats just wrong :rofl: !!

There's actually a suprising amount of people though who actually like him like that, I dont understand!! x

EEEW NO not Barnsy like that thats just wrong :rofl: !!

There's actually a suprising amount of people though who actually like him like that, I dont understand!! x

lol i agree ewww

my sky plus kept missing the last few mins, it did it on a couple.

Not sure whether i liked the whole thing or not it kept going from dark to stupid - bonnie Tyler thing.
Surely they would finger print the knife and find Lydias prints all over it.
Feel sorry for Barnsey as all his kids and he wife and been a bit mental. wonder if amy will reappear now?

Not sure whether i liked the whole thing or not it kept going from dark to stupid - bonnie Tyler thing.

I thought that, I was crying at some of the sad parts and then there was the ridiculous Bonnie Tyler thing, but I guess that is what makes Hollyoaks different, it is all a bit tongue in cheek, and they dont take themselves too seriously like some soaps.

my sky plus kept missing the last few mins, it did it on a couple.

Surely they would finger print the knife and find Lydias prints all over it.
Feel sorry for Barnsey as all his kids and he wife and been a bit mental. wonder if amy will reappear now?

thats what i thought, zoe never touched the knife so it wouldnt have anyof her prints on it, and im sorry but why is it all pinned on zoe and not lydia, she may have killed herself, and that should make the police a bit wary haha but then this is a soap after all

Hollyoaks police are pretty crap to be honest. Rather than excuse someone who admits she heard her girlfriend, who was going to dump her, trying it on with zoe and then who went and knifed herself they are blaming it on the one who just happened to have a knife behind her bed :dohh:

Hollyoaks police are pretty crap to be honest. Rather than excuse someone who admits she heard her girlfriend, who was going to dump her, trying it on with zoe and then who went and knifed herself they are blaming it on the one who just happened to have a knife behind her bed :dohh:

haha i know what you mean none of the murderers get caught all the mad ones take ages to get found out mc queens steal lol and there own police officer does dodgy jobs for the local gangster lol i dont think i would want to live in hollyoaks

I watched it. cried my eyes out when sarah died... for some reason i new it would be her, i think it will make it all to easy if lydia dies.. but isnt like she is a well known in it.. so if she was going to go.. now would be a good time

Hope zoe dont go down, i like her

Barnsey is fit :) I reckon lydia isnt dead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->