Holy crap!! How long does it take to lose your plug!!

jocelynmarie

Reaction score
For going on 3 weeks now, I've been losing my plug, just little bits here and there. How long can this possibly last for!?! Not sure why it really bothers me, I know it doesn't mean much as far as labor goes, but it just feels like my body is playing games with me, giving me sign after sign that she's coming soon, but nope just kidding!!

I don't actually even want her to come just yet, I'd much rather go full term and have her bake where she's safe for as long as possible, but in my uncomfortable moments I just want her out and I'm sick of the damn teasing! Lol... argh, sorry for the whining

I've been losing mine for a week now and I'm starting to think it's endless, I hope it doesn't carry on until my due date D:
I have the same mixed feelings, I want her to bake as long as she needs to but I really just want something to happen or for all the meaningless signs to cease.

I'm 39+ weeks and still haven't lost a bit of mine! I don't think my little one wants to come out. Ahhh! I know I need to be patient and I'm striving to be. I'm just wondering if I'll see any sort of progression any time soon. So far he's dropped and has been head down for weeks and that's it.

I lost mine over a few weeks just little bits here and there and then about 2 days before I went into labor I lost 2 huge chunks then the night before I had my show. Hopefully as annoying as it is it's a few more weeks for you so lo can bake a bit longer like you said.

I am only 30 weeks and I started losing mine 2 weeks ago with this one :( I am hoping I don't go early as I may be in for a c section due to low lying placenta. I had a huge scare last week where I lost a huge bit but no blood and then 2 days later started contractions but it was just false labor thank god!!!

I lost my plug over many weeks, I think 3-4. It was mostly just annoying lol. Once I had my show I went into labor within less than a week.

with my first I lost what I think was all of it at once around 37 weeks and then this one I lose little bits of jelly like stuff here and there for the last 2-3 weeks haha its annoying.

With my first I never lost any plug, I assume it must have come out at some point during labour. I haven't this time around either!

I never lost mine either or had a bloody show, at least not before I we inthe hospital. I did have snot like plug come out in bits and pieces, but that started at like 36 weeks and ever turned into anything.

I've been losing bits of mine for almost my entire 3rd tri, either in little chunks or in a more liquidy form mixed with my discharge, it's been a lovely and messy road for me this tri =/ doc says that since there hasn't been any blood mixed in that it is just regenerating repeatedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->