Holy effing boobs batman

lowblow1

Reaction score
My boobs haven't stopped hurting since I got my bfp but today I've woken up and I think someone (I'm sure it's elves!) have wrapped a steal band around my boobs. They hurt. They hurt when I breathe
I really can't wait for tri1 to be over so I can feel normal again!!

Lol, those elves!!!! I'm totally with u!!! Can't sleep on my belly, they hurt too much!!! Think they may have also grown a bloody cup size, it is crazy!! This is my second pregnancy and I don't remember this much pain and growth, certainly not this early!!! U are not alone!!!

Right!!? My first pregnancy I had daily vomit and a bit of weepiness. This time, queasy but only vomited twice, crippling exhaustion, boobs from hell and more tears than a baby. Hmm. Maybe it's a boy this time lol x

I know it's completely different for me this time too!!! Maybe mines a girl!!! Lol
I'm just soooo.....tired!!! I know I got tired last time but I was working full time, and would just come home and had a nap and be fine, but not this time!!! I can't sleep properly at night, I'm wide awake, there's the boob issue and I've been heaps more nauseated than last time, haven't vomited yet, thought I was going to in the middle of my Christmas grocery shop tho!!!! But I'm stoked that we r finally preggers, took us 9 long months to get here, so feel like I need to suck it up a bit!!! Lol!!

The same here! My boobs are torturous right now! I have to hold them when im going downstairs, they just hurt all the time! xx

Mine have hurt since BFP and are at least a cup size bigger. I ran a bit the other day as it was raining and even the bouncing. Need to get some new bras I think. I did look for non underwired ones but they only go up to D cup and I am now at least an E

Mine were agony last week, had to hold them walking down the stairs, my bra hurt on and they hurt when it was off. They have eased a bit now but I've now got constant nausea.

My poorly toddler has just been lying on me having a cuddle...he's not a cuddly boy so moments like this are special....except he was lying on my left boob....the pain was excruciating! I coped as long as I could, tried moving him ever so slightly but he kept moving back. In the end he got off and curled up Down other end of the sofa.

So yes, I hate my boobs

Kind of glad it's not just me hahaha!!!xx

My vomiting with Sophie didn't start til 5+5. This time I've only puked three times. !!!

I've not puked at all but I had no sickness at all with my son

My boobs are completely ridiculously sore! Can't get comfy and it feels really weird like when my arms are hanging down normally they are now crushing my chest doesnt help that ive gone from a C to a double D this quickly! Husband doesn't seem to mind though! :winkwink:

My boobs haven't stopped hurting since I got my bfp but today I've woken up and I think someone (I'm sure it's elves!) have wrapped a steal band around my boobs. They hurt. They hurt when I breathe
I really can't wait for tri1 to be over so I can feel normal again!!

Oh my goodness my boobs have definitely grown. Cant wear my current bra...I even have it on 1st set of clasps and I feel its cutting off my air. Lol but yes very painful have not worn a bra since they started hurting. Im 6 weeks 5 days. I've been reading ahead and the boobs get worse...oh boy! ::crossing fingers and toes::

I'm so glad to hear you all say this because my boobs are friggin massive and they hurt like hell. Can't sleep on my front and I bought some new bras in a bigger size and I'm sure they're already too small. I've gone from C to at least a double D. They also weigh a ton.

This is so new for me lol I didn't have any boob changes before!

I'm so glad to hear you all say this because my boobs are friggin massive and they hurt like hell. Can't sleep on my front and I bought some new bras in a bigger size and I'm sure they're already too small. I've gone from C to at least a double D. They also weigh a ton.

Yes I think I went from a Low B to a High B! They weigh alot and I know I will only go up from here. Good God

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->