Holy evap!!

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Look at this for a nasty Ass evap !! It did look like there was something faint within time but I’ve not had one this bad woah!!

0257EEF0-850B-42BC-B74C-F5442576A15E.jpeg

Did it come up within the time limit?
Those blue dye tests I've heard so many horror stories about them. Have you got a pink dye test you can use? How many days DPO are you? I used clear blue line tests at 10DPO and got a very faint blue line then again at 11DPO and got an even fainter line.
Got hubby to get some FRER and got a definite BFP. Did the last CB test a few days later and got a bit a darker blue line.
But it was the FRERs that convinced me.
Did a CB digital at 14DPO and got a pregnant 1-2 and then 2 days later did another and got pregnant 2-3
When is AF due.
If that line came up within the time limit i wud say that's a positive. Maybe give it a few days and test again but I highly recommend pink dye tests over the blue dye ones.
Good luck. Please keep us posted. Fingers crossed :dust:

Did it come up within the time limit?
Those blue dye tests I've heard so many horror stories about them. Have you got a pink dye test you can use? How many days DPO are you? I used clear blue line tests at 10DPO and got a very faint blue line then again at 11DPO and got an even fainter line.
Got hubby to get some FRER and got a definite BFP. Did the last CB test a few days later and got a bit a darker blue line.
But it was the FRERs that convinced me.
Did a CB digital at 14DPO and got a pregnant 1-2 and then 2 days later did another and got pregnant 2-3
When is AF due.
If that line came up within the time limit i wud say that's a positive. Maybe give it a few days and test again but I highly recommend pink dye tests over the blue dye ones.
Good luck. Please keep us posted. Fingers crossed :dust:
Nope out of the time. Just showing you ladies

Oh no sorry sweet.
True what I read about those tests then. Always though evap lines were colourless. That has blue colour in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->