Holy Guac! Almost done with 1st trimester! Who's with me?!

HopefulMarla

Reaction score
So I am 11 weeks, and I just realized. IM ALMOST OUT OF THE DREADED 1ST TRIMESTER!!!!! WOOOHOOOO anyone with me?! I can't believe it..... I never ever thought id get this far! It's a milestone for me! I'm so so so excited, and praying nothing bad happens between now and then. Anyone else as excited as me?!

Almost out of the first tri here as well! Eleven weeks tomorrow! Can't wait till 13+2, which is when I consider second tri. Whoo!

I'm getting close-ish. I'm 10+3. So 2.5 more weeks for me. Week 13 is the start of the 2nd tri.

I'm so nervous.... I just keep thinking about everything that can go wrong, and hoping I make it safely to my second trimester. Anyone one else having anxiety over this?

I'm going by second tri starting at 14 weeks. So ill be there tomorrow. Confused as to when it actually starts, but I've had friends with children tell me it starts at 14 weeks. Can't believe it's tomorrow !

12 weeks today :) Hoping this next week will fly by so I can offically enter my 2nd trimester!

I think it depends on the person. Lol I say 13+2 because 13.2+13.2+13.2 is 39.6 which is pretty dang close to 40 weeks.

However, I just realized I put 12+3. I meant 13+2, so I am off to fix.that right quick!

I'm so nervous.... I just keep thinking about everything that can go wrong, and hoping I make it safely to my second trimester. Anyone one else having anxiety over this?

Anything can honestly go wrong at any point. I do get anxious but not overly so. Have you had a scan yet? I felt much better after my scan yesterday, since I was almost eleven weeks and saw the heartbeat again. The risk of miscarriage is super low now. But I do still get kinda nervous sometimes!

measured 12w 3d at the doctor's today. So yea I'm with you!! :)
Woot woot!!

I'm with you but still anxious about something going wrong. Every day that goes by event free is reassuring though. Trying to stay relaxed! Come on 13 weeks!

Mmmmm I had a scan at about 9 weeks, and heard the HB about two days ago on Doppler at midwife office! Second trimester starts the 13th week, and ends the 27th

I'm so close now, can't wait to be done with 1st tri!! It's always so nerve wracking for me, although I don't really relax until I feel baba move. Scan on wed, bring it on!!!

I am 12 weeks today! i feeel totally blessed and happy! I can't believe I made it thus far, considering my previous losses; but here we are... second trimeters... Im almost there!!!

About anxiety/ what can go wrong: I really try HARD not to think about this... it's not going to do any good, because even if something bad happens, it wont ease the pain of it. and If all goes well, why not think about all the good stuff that's going on?? I try to read every week and almost everyday about fetal development and picture mym baby growing and being healthy. This helps me keep my negative/anxious thoughts in order :)

Wow! This is all great advice. Congrats on almost being done pregnant! Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->