Holy Moly BIG Movement

ginamurr

Reaction score
I am 38+4 and 3 days away from a scheduled c-section. My LO is moving around like CRAZY - to the point that it is painful - I can't believe my water hasn't broken or I haven't peed myself yet - anyone else experiencing movement like this, this late in the game? This is my 4th and none of the others were this aggressive this close to the end!!

This is my first baby and I just thought those aggressive almost painful movements were normal lol.
For about two weeks the cute kicks turned into monsterous turns and headbutts to my cervix.
I haven't experienced any Braxton Hicks yet that I am aware of, but sometimes bubs makes me stop what I am doing from the sheer force of its movements that I wonder if its part baby moving/ part braxton hicks.
Not too long to go now though! :)

Yes! I've been having crazy movement everywhere these past 2 days. Lot's of headbutting, makes me feel like I'm going to pee lol!
One point I thought the baby might be so low her head is keeping the water in!

Yes! One day lat week my lo's movements were so strong I was in tears.

Painful movement here! Kicks in the cervix and digging around/pushing out on whatever side I'm laying on. Horrible stuff going on in my ribs...
I was asked about movement today at my appointment and I said I get a lot of strong painful kicks and the nurse was like nah just uncomfortable not painful...
Then I had my scan and she kicked me so hard I jumped and did an "oooo" and the tech said ah your baby is quite a mover I bet that one was painful. Lol.
Xx

35 and change here and my LO is insane. He has been stretching out like crazy, destroying just about every organ in my body! Also lots of head butting and digging, I can feel his little fingers going crazy below my hips.

I'm blaming my dh for being an athlete! If he took after his mama he'd be quietly reading a book in there! Lol.

Yep, strong movements here, there is definitely a little party going on in my tummy right now as I type this ;)

My baby hurts me. Nothing like my two boys ever did. Sometimes I beg him to sleep for a bit!

WOW YES!! And I'm only 30 weeks! She is all over the place and I'm amazed at how strong she is getting! I never felt movement like this with my son.

same here, I constantly feel like my waters will break the way he goes crazy in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->