Holy moly - faint positive!

Rockandroll

Reaction score
As per the subject line really... Had a funny feeling and decided I couldn't wait any longer - I dug out my First Response test. At first I thought it was negative, then a second line started to appear! Ran downstairs with the stick to my Husband, who saw it too - I wasn't imagining it! It *is* however quite a bit fainter than the second line, so I will re-test next week to check, and if that comes up positive then I'll get it conformed by the docs.

Will keep you posted!:happydance:

Congratulations! I got a faint test on Friday night and when I tested on Saturday morning with a clear blue digi I was convinced I am pregnant! When the words pregnant appear on the stick there really is no mistaking - give it a go??!!

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

I will try and take a pic and put in on the gallery just in case you guys might see something I don't, or have a different opinion. We've only been trying for a few months and I'm 39 so there is a big part of me that refuses to believe it!

Just wanted to update this thread to say I did a second First Response test this luncvhtime and it was a STRONG positive - we have a little slugger in there! I am going to do one more test (digital, Clear Blue to get an idea on how many weeks) before making a doc's appt but it looks like it's time for me to head over to the first trimester forum now. Hope to see plenty of you over there soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->