Holy symptoms! NTNP help! AF is late.

jmandrews

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi! I need help. DH and I are NTNP. We are really just wanting a surprise miracle. Would be nice to not stress with ttc. AF was due yesterday. I have been having full cramps since Sunday. I also have had round ligament pain when I cough. I have pains down my legs and feel cold (don't think is a symptom). I keep getting a weird tingling feeling in my boobs. My youngest is almost 11 months. I haven't been irregular since getting my cycle back. Last cycle I spotted a lot befor AF officially arrived but this cycle nothing. I'm lost. I took a cheap test this morning but it was Negative. I started this cycle with spotting on Dec. 2-4 and red blood 5-8 then spotting for another 3 days. That was weird. We dtd on 17th, 24th, 25th. I had light spotting on 23rd/24th. Thought it was weird but didn't think anything about it. Think I ovulated around 25. Which is pretty late. Only guessing based on symptoms. Could it be too early for a pos. Test because I O'd so late? Anyone get these ligament pains without being pregnant? Or was the test too cheap to be a positive yet. It was blue dye. Waiting to see I suppose.

It could've been too early to test. Wait until you're a week late and retest.

Yea I guess it could just be a late positive. In the past I get positives at 10 dpo but I guess could be different this time. Still no AF. 3 days late. I took a test yesterday morning and it was negative. It was blue dye clear blue brand. I don't normally test with blue dye but my friend gave me it so I used it. Guess only time will tell

I'm the same Jmandrews, O'd on 24 and now I'm 5 days late with no sign of AF. Still having negative urine tests, even the one in the hospital. I was the same with my baby boy, didn't get a positive until I was a week late and then it was a faint line.
Had blood test done yesterday so got to wait until Monday for results.
I'm totally wiped out and it's not even lunchtime yet, so hoping that's a good sign.
Good luck xx

I'm the same Jmandrews, O'd on 24 and now I'm 5 days late with no sign of AF. Still having negative urine tests, even the one in the hospital. I was the same with my baby boy, didn't get a positive until I was a week late and then it was a faint line.
I'm totally wiped out and it's not even lunchtime yet, so hoping that's a good sign.
Good luck xx

Aw wow! Sounds promising! Good luck! Hope you get your BFP.

As for me day 36. 4 days late. Poas this morning and BFN. I'm frustrated and over it. Just want AF to show so I'm not stuck in limbo. It's unusual for me to get late positives. I usually test pos at 10dpo. So doesn't make sense. Is it possible for me to have a late pos when I've never done that before?
Anyway either way I'm find I just am tired of waiting and wondering.

Good luck xx

Aw wow! Sounds promising! Good luck! Hope you get your BFP.

As for me day 36. 4 days late. Poas this morning and BFN. I'm frustrated and over it. Just want AF to show so I'm not stuck in limbo. It's unusual for me to get late positives. I usually test pos at 10dpo. So doesn't make sense. Is it possible for me to have a late pos when I've never done that before?
Anyway either way I'm find I just am tired of waiting and wondering.

It is frustrating hun, could ask your doctor for bloods to be done, then at least you'd know either way.
My doctor has checked for other things as well with my bloods, so if I'm not pregnant, might know why AF is so late.
Hope that helps and Good Luck xx
Keep me updated ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->