Home birth and neighbours..

I think I was pretty quiet. It was nighttime and my son never woke up. If they heard anything, at times it sounded like good sex. Maybe have some loud sex now so that it won't be unusual on the day? :)

We are in a block flat. Last labour they definately heard me mooing away. If I have this baby on due date they may get a bit pissy, but bollocks to them!

I like the sex idea Madasa. I'm sure OH would also like that suggestion!!

lol im pretty quiet so not too bothered dont know if we will tell the neighbors only one side know im expecting again so far lol got a gripe with the other side caus their son smokes weed out his window and the scent comes into my house and gets on my washing if i hang it up outside

My neighbours definitely heard my HB as i did 2 massive screams at the end with the window open

My OH said it was a good job i walked to ambulance with a baby otherwise the neighbours may have been concerned :haha:

My neighbour doesn't care when her 4 dogs bark all night and keep us up so I'm hoping to get my own back a little :)

I'm usually pretty quiet, but last time I did warn my neghbour (only have the one coz Im end terrace) that I was having a homebirth at some point that month, so not to worry if you hear some shouts, and dont call the police or anything! lol But tbh, even my dog in the next room didn't notice anything was going on.

i didnt make any noise when in labour with imogen, everyone is different. i was in hospital so didnt matter about neighbours but both sides always say how quiet she was and still is, even when i say she can throw a good tantrum!! either they definatly cant hear or there being polite lol. but im sure it'll be fine. xx

Ah, see now I have this problem! :blush:

Spent a hell of a time getting OH on side for a HB - finally he conceded defeat! :winkwink: Now other plans have changed and we're moving.

We'll be living in work digs by the time baby is due. I'm a bit odd on a good day!! :haha: I don't like attention etc etc. My battle cry is: I'll be disappearing into the hotpress and coming out three days later, babe in arms - just the way the cat does!! If the neighbours in the next house flick a switch/turn on the TV you can hear it in your house - I swear they're built from cardboard!!

I don't worry about worrying the neighbours - I worry about waking all the kids in the street!! :rofl: I'm considered an odd duck for wanting a HB, so this *may* just push the neighbours over the edge. :rofl: I would die of embarassment!! :rofl:

I'm going to put a note in their doors (I live in a culdesac) letting them know that I'm expecting a baby (im sure theyll know :rofl:) and having the birth at home so not to worry about any noise and to please park in the spaces and keep the main strip of road free incase an ambulance is needed.

I'm going to pop nextdoor today and see if she heard anything. My Mom says I wasn't loud except right at the end, so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->