Home Birth Photos

You guys are making me cry! :cry: these photos are all SOOO gorgeous! It melts my heart!!!! It makes me feel so empowered and awesome to be a woman!

So lovely. Hope to share my birth story in December though it will be in a freestanding birth center and not home or hospital.

So lovely. Hope to share my birth story in December though it will be in a freestanding birth center and not home or hospital.

Thats exactly where mine was supposed to be. (bc of insurance issues :roll:) but they midwives....well...the worked around that ;)
If i couldn't have pulled of the HB being at a FSBC would have been fab...anything to avoid the american hospital LOL Its basically like giving birth inside someone elses house anyways :D

I only have 2 pics of my 1st homebirth the batteries went dead on camera. My 2nd was to quick to get any during labour. Mw turned up 2 minutes before ds arrived. My 3rd I wanted pics of EVERYTHING and was lucky that one of my midwives took the camera from dh ( he was doing a poo job) and got everything. I love them. Not sure how to upload on here. I love all your homebirth pictures.

Click 'Go Advanced' and then scroll down to 'Manage Attachments'. Click on this on then browse where you can select the appropriate file. :)

Oh my goodness! This thread is so inspiring. I want to do a home birth now, and I'm not sure what my DH will think of that. :blush:

lol Believe me, both my DH and I know who makes the decisions in this house. I'm more concerned about finding a decent midwife who will be willing to do one. The only water birthing center in the area is 30 minutes away, but I will talk to the midwives there and see if home birth is an option.

It's more complicated, though, since we have 3 cats and a dog. LOL Maybe all the critter can just live out on the lanai for a few days. haha

Animals aren't a complication. We have 5 dogs and a cat that live in the house :thumbup:

Were they around when you were giving birth, or did you stash them in another area out of the way?

our pets seemed to magically disappear when my water broke. Then a few hours after he was born they reappeared...it was odd....i think they have instincts about these things though...my cat was actually laying on my stomach the night before my water broke (he NEVER EVER does that and the entire week before that he was laying next to my stomach, again never does.) That morning i rolled over and my water broke...cat was no where to be found until hours after birth (he was in the house though)....def dont let animals deter you! the only thing i regret about my homebirth was not doing it with my first. our other animals acted in a similar manner.

Wonderful. :hugs: Sorry for the thread derail! I'm going to go do a bunch of research now.

Aww, these pics are amazing.

I had a planned home birth but ended up being a BBA. I delivered my daughter by myself, whilst my partner was tending to our son :dohh: (she decided to come quicker than expected lol)

It was an amazing experience and wouldn't change it for the world but we only really got one good birth photo before the paramedics and MW's piled into our bedroom

Beautiful pics! I can't wait to add mine!! Roll on August xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->