• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Ask Lisa if it'd be ok to have a document in there that's a who's who in bnb maybe?

I got forced :)lol:) to tell of my pregnancy on there a few days ago hehe

So many members on there now it's mad

^^^^ think I remember that lol was it last week some time? X

Hopefully only around 9 weeks until my home birth starting to get very excited

Yes last week, I'm so exited to have another baby at home <3

Wow mummytochloe so exiting not long to go now!!!!!

I've noticed that our home birth and hopeful badges have all disappeared. Anyone know where they have gone?

Nope, hoping its just a glitch!

2nd homebirth was successfully achieved just over 2 wks ago for me and my yellow bump went blue :D, baby Edward was born 15.7.13 weighing 7lb 11.5oz :)

Huge congrats Caro!!!! I bet you are enjoying those little baby cuddles and new baby smell :cloud9:

AFM, im considered full term August 10th :shock: so any time after that (and until Sept. 15th :roll:) is fair game...no idea when i'll go this time as i went nearly 2 weeks late w DS1 and 2 weeks early with DS2. ...DS2 was my HB...hoping the ease and calm of that environment will help trigger it this time as well (DS1 was hospital birth and i had massive anxiety over it with this intervention happy state, so i think that was one of many reasons i went much longer).

Hi ladies - can I join in again? I posted here last pregnancy lol when I was hoping to have my home birth, but it never worked out as he was 14 days late and I let them talk me (scare me) into induction :/

Anyway 3 years later and I am back and just had my first mw appt and it went so well :D - I wondered whether my age (just turned 40) and the fact that last baby was a forceps delivery would hinder my desire to home birth; and the mw was wonderful -'' your baby your body your choice'' she said with a huge grin and then added that as she would be my named mw that hopefully she could be there to deliver too, she was genuinely excited too lmao :D

How lovely, I have a looooooong way to go at only short of 9weeks preggers but still made my day :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Caro! He is gorgeous! Do you have a birth story?

thanks, sure do :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...yellow-bumps-amazing-homebirth-15-7-13-a.html

Huge congrats Caro!!!! I bet you are enjoying those little baby cuddles and new baby smell :cloud9:

AFM, im considered full term August 10th :shock: so any time after that (and until Sept. 15th :roll:) is fair game...no idea when i'll go this time as i went nearly 2 weeks late w DS1 and 2 weeks early with DS2. ...DS2 was my HB...hoping the ease and calm of that environment will help trigger it this time as well (DS1 was hospital birth and i had massive anxiety over it with this intervention happy state, so i think that was one of many reasons i went much longer).

thanks hun, good luck with hb no.2! apart from he's a terrible sleeper yep loving it :D

Hi ladies - can I join in again? I posted here last pregnancy lol when I was hoping to have my home birth, but it never worked out as he was 14 days late and I let them talk me (scare me) into induction :/

Anyway 3 years later and I am back and just had my first mw appt and it went so well :D - I wondered whether my age (just turned 40) and the fact that last baby was a forceps delivery would hinder my desire to home birth; and the mw was wonderful -'' your baby your body your choice'' she said with a huge grin and then added that as she would be my named mw that hopefully she could be there to deliver too, she was genuinely excited too lmao :D

How lovely, I have a looooooong way to go at only short of 9weeks preggers but still made my day :happydance::happydance:

congrats!! xx

My heart breaks a little today. I've just gathered all my natural birthing/breastfeeding books and will be dropping them off at the new birthing centre. I'm done having babies! But hopefuflly my books can be of use in their library.

The language here is French and there is barely any material translated for natural birthing. So many girls have no idea, because the lit from France is straight up epidurals. Hmmm...

My heart breaks a little today. I've just gathered all my natural birthing/breastfeeding books and will be dropping them off at the new birthing centre. I'm done having babies! But hopefully my books can be of use in their library.

That's what I said 14 years ago and look at me now!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My heart breaks a little today. I've just gathered all my natural birthing/breastfeeding books and will be dropping them off at the new birthing centre. I'm done having babies! But hopefully my books can be of use in their library.

That's what I said 14 years ago and look at me now!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I might jump off a bridge :rofl: My eggs should be long past shriveled up by then :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I might jump off a bridge :rofl: My eggs should be long past shriveled up by then :rofl:

:rofl: hilarious!!!

I too will be donating my BFing and natural birthing books to my MWs (once my LO is old enough and dont need the BFing books anymore). Although i had considered keeping them bc i have a child birth ed back ground and DONA doula training. I havn't actually taught yet, but maybe i should keep them for my students library...not sure though.

this is most def my last...too many medical issues. We need to be done...DH had a vasectomy 2 weeks ago, so no going back now! Though i have to admit this pregnancy has been so very very hard i am ready to never be pregnant again! It is bittersweet and maybe i'll miss it at some point, but im def over the reproduction stage :lol: probably a good thing since medically i shouldn't have anymore....and 3 under 3 is my mental capacity :lol:

Congratulations caro!

I had my 20w scan yesterday and everything was fine. Found out that my placenta is anterior which I had suspected as I haven't felt much movement. Also found out that we're having a girl :cloud9: can't believe I'm over the half way point!

My home birth could be any time pool is here and I'm full term so excited

Ooooo exciting times mummytochloe!!

I'm joining the hopefull gang again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back