Home insemination

poppy80

Reaction score
Hi. I am new here, so hello to everyone.

I brought a HIK (HOME INSEMINATION KIT), as due to unfortunate circumstances, me and my partner cannot have sex. and yes, i have never had sex.
Anyway, i am scared to insert the syringe. It really hurts. We tried the other day, and sorry to sound gross, but some sperm dripped out when i stood up. I am really frighted to insert the whole syringe. Am i doing something wrong,

can someone please help me with this. Again, sorry if i'm too graphic.

hi poppy80, i'm new around here but i'll try to answer your questions

u should find a way to relax while doing your insemination. the syringe doesn't have to go all the way in. insert it and *slowly* inject the sperm. i learned that some will in fact seep out. this is not a problem but the slower you go, the less chance of spillage.

what size syringe are you using?

i learned alot from https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...onsidering-home-insemination-donor-sperm.html

it is a lot of info but is a good starting place so browse through

i didn't want to read and run - i'm sorry you have problems with sex, that's hard. good luck with the insemination - going slow is your best bet :D

I bought one of those kits, and am going to try toward the end of this month. Perhaps an Instead cup would help? I'll be using one, and have heard great things about how they keep the swimmies right where they need to be. You just need to relax, honey. I understand about the discomfort. Have you never had a pap smear?

thank you for the replies.
Yeah, maybe i am doing it too fast, thank you for the very useful tip - next time i will try to relax and go slowly.
I'm using a 5ml syringe - is that ok to use/
Also, what is an instead cup please?

an instead cup is also known as a mooncup - try this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup

I bought one of those kits, and am going to try toward the end of this month. Perhaps an Instead cup would help? I'll be using one, and have heard great things about how they keep the swimmies right where they need to be. You just need to relax, honey. I understand about the discomfort. Have you never had a pap smear?

** hi my name is molly my wife and i also are doing the @home insemination,
We have got the instead cups and we also heard great things about them. If you dont mind have you tried yet if so what method are you using? **

I'm a bit concerned that you are saying the syringe hurt. It really shouldn't hurt. You aren't sticking it in your cervix are you? The syringe should be gently inserted, and the sperm deposited as close to your cervix as you can manage.

If the syringe isn't working for you though, it might be worth trying another method. You can put the sperm right into the instead cup and insert the cup deep around your cervix.

I'm also thinking that since you mentioned that you've never had sex, perhaps the problem is that your hymen is in the way. You might want to consult your doctor. You are going to have a hard time getting an instead cup in (they are a bit large) if your hymen is intact. Just a thought.

We really could use a how-to sticky thread on this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->