home pregnancy test

wilddog

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, I am new here and I have some basic questions.

I did home test 3 days after my missed period, the result is positive. I am pretty sure my conception date is March 23, 2014. But then I have brownish discharge around 10days. I didn't pay attention to it. But one day ( April 18, 2014) after a whole day long trip, I had a heavy bleeding with almost a full soaked pad. Bleeding continued 3 days and then I don't have any discharge and bleeding completely stopped. During heavy bleeding, I see some blood clots too. I thought I have miscarriage. So I take another home test on April 29, 2014 which is around 7 weeks if I am pregnant, the result is negative. I don't have any signs of pregnancy. This is my second time pregnancy. I don't have any signs of pregnancy even at my first time of pregnancy. I want to wait 10 weeks to go to doctor. But now I am not sure whether I already had miscarriage. Anyone has similar experience? Thank you for sharing.

No experience here, but I'd go to the Dr. and get checked out soon. Heavy bleeding isn't a good sign and 3 weeks is an awful long wait to get some answers to what's going on. Best of luck to you.

I'd certainly see the doc but if you've had a heavy bleed and then took a pregnancy test and got a negative result, it sounds as though unfortunately you could have misscaried :( I could be very wrong though, I'm no doctor, I hope you find out what's going on soon. :hugs:

I'm sorry but the bleeding and then a negative test is likely a miscarriage. I've had 2 of them that were like what you describe.

Go to the doctor. Don't wait, just go.

You shouldn't hold off visiting doc, please see one ASAP.

Scout:

Thank you for sharing your story. I guess I miscarried already. But I didn't feel any pain or cramping, etc. It is so weird.

Heavy bleeding and a negative test (if you'd previously tested positive) doesn't sound good hun :( I'd speak to your doctor ASAP :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->