Home with a baby what a shock....

STACE F XXX

Reaction score
Well 1st of all i had a baby Finley George on Sat 5th Dec and he weight 5lb 9 and he is adorable! The story....

Last Mon i went 2 hospital with reduced movements, all was ok but they wanted me to go back on Thu 2 check again. I went in on Thu i went on the monitor and they said that i needed to go 4 a scan, this showed that baby was only 4lb 3 (my midwife all through had me down as a big baby 8lb at last appointment) I had to wait to c the consultant who said that as the bllod flow to baby was good and the fluid aroud was good and i was 37 + 4 it was best to get baby out i was was to be induced the next day.....

When i got there on the Fri i was induced and i had already dialated on my own so all looked good! My waters broke on their own 8hrs later so i was put on the drip, this did not work as i was still there 13hrs later and the more the dosage was upped baby hb dropped so emergancy C section it was! At the time i was glad as i had been in slow labour 4 soooooo long and if i had started with proper labour i would of had no energy!

So home we r and hopefully all will be settled 4 xmas!

x

Congratulations! Enjoy your time with Finley and getting to know each other before Christmas. x

aww bless! hope everything is ok, congratulations! xxx

Big congratulations on your early christmas present!!!

x

Many congratulations. Enjoy your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back