homebirths

Quackquack99

Reaction score
After my 3 day stay in hospital after birth i can see why many opt to give birth at home! The stay was horrendous as there were 10 midwives looking after 60 patient and the atmosphere was just horrible. My damn body failed me as it turns out i have a unicornuate uterus hence why my LO ended up in a footling breech position and the chances of it happening again is likely. I guess i can dream of a homebirth in the future. If anyone hates hospitals and are considering a homebirth, my advice is go for it! absolutely no point to this thread, ive just come to terms with my own birth and feel like i can speak about it

aww hun im sorry u had such a rough time in hospital, but glad u and baby are ok now, i can deffo understand why women go for a homebirth via hospital just for the relaxation, congrats on little summer xx

i just got a newspaper through yesterday with a full double page spread bout our local hospital apparently we have the second biggest maternity unit in london and the SE here and a very favorable paitent report but you still couldnt make me go there unless there is very good reason for it because even with the 20 extra staff (19 mw's and 1 consultant we now have a consultant on the unit most of the time and oncall overnight) then I think there is just too much pressure on the Unit to cope with a HUGE number of women. thankfully im on the border of 2 trusts and my MW said if the HB team is busy they call backup from the next trust over before drawing from the hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->