Homecooks club

if all else fails make a fried breakfast :rofl: my OH loves a fry up for his dinner!!

i make myself scrambled eggs, low fat bacon on wholemeal toast and he has bacon, sausage,fried eggs, beans, mushrooms and has browns/waffles!

Your not gonna believe this but I got home last night me hubby got off early and ordered pizza he said faniced a fat day I couldnt believe it, I said I had a nice meal planned he said oh u can do it at weekend lol, couldnt argue as it was his birthday wat was that all about!!

Hope I can crash this thread too.

I love cooking from scratch for my little family and it slways scores me brownie points with my OH!!!

Looking forward to sharing and steeling!!!

so girls.. whats on the menu tonight???

im doing pork with a mushroom sauce, rice and veggies... yum yum!

the kids are having something else.. not sure what though!

I was not best amused but it was it his birthday so I couldnt win lol,

I made lasagne with a twist tuna and turkey mince lol it was quite nice suprisingly lol

Tonight:

Chicken breast, pan fried in a little garlic and butter
with a helping of homemade coleslaw
Fluffy jacket spud

Nothing exciting but lovely all the same.

yum yum yum.. that sounds lovely!

sorry whats your first name.. i feel silly calling you jam-on-toast!!!

my pork n mushrooms was nice... my kids had sandwiches LOL

We're having...

pesto chicken with parmesan & pine nuts
roast potatoes
carrots in reduced veg stock

hmmm pine nuts!!! i had them last week in my basil and tomato pasta!

Tonight we are having Chicken & Veg Pie, Roasties (frozen im cheating lol) and Steamed Veg.

Tommorow is Spag Bol! My Fave! homemade tomato sauce, using Lamb Mince and Wholemeal Spaghetti

I plan my meals out at the beginning of each week before doing weekly shop, so I dont overspend on things I dont end up eating :) xx

I chop up and cook some carrots and potatoes and grill some sausages. then pan fry it all with some peas and onions. Add gravy and simmer to thicken. Pour everything into a couple of yorkie puds. It's something I made up, but is yum :)

we had homemade chicken curry with rice..

one of my frozen stashes and i cant remember which recipe i used.. i have several that i use LOL

whats on the menu for tonight girlys?

i was gonna do a stew because of the weather but now its brightened up a bit so i might do chicken stuffed with cream cheese (light of course) wrapped in bacon with salad and jacket potatoes for me and col and something different for the kiddies.

in the fridge meat wise i have
chicken
beef
bacon
pork chops
sausages

what can i make??? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads