Homemade food or Jar food?

I do both... it depends on how much time I have to make and freeze everything... and also what kind of fruit and veggie I can find in the stores that looks good!

We're going to follow BLW, so aren't planning on using purees (but will probably use a little) and everything will be home made as everything I eat is homemade and we have loads of fruit and veg in the house at all times.

I give mine homemade food, as because of religious requirements i can't buy meat in usual supermarkets. so i usually blend chicken and cook heinz rice/pasta with sweet potato or a sauce.

although i do have jars for emergencies, but i usually make a big batch and freeze it in pots. it works out cheaper for me and i'm not working at the minute so i have time to do it.

Majority of the time its homemade unless we're going out. :)

I make my own but have used a jar once or twice if I have gone out and been out longer than anticipated.

Homemade so far. Managed a day out yesterday by heating up Poppy's lunch till it was piping, wrapping it in foil and sticking it in a thermal bag type thing. Was just the right temp by lunchtime :)

Started with Plum ready made but now all homemade as the bigger Plum ones mainly have meat in them.

Homemade for me too.

I have tried jars, just to make it a little easier if I'm in a rush or out & about but no matter what types of jar food I try, he won't touch it. I'm lucky if I can get a spoonful past his lips, if I can then I get the "that's horrible" shudder. :dohh:

Thanks for your replies girls x
Ive made alot of homemade but im also using jars for if im out and about :)

both. but wish i could do more home made !!

Home-made, only ever had jars if we were out which was very rare

I do both, homemade and jars. Probably more jars then homemade. :D

Homemade....Maley is a vomiter and i find she is sick less with homemade

Well i really wanted her to have organic home cooked, but she is super fussy and i was wasting so much food and money, so now she has a jar and then a selection of finger foods so i don't stress so much if she doesn't eat her home cooked stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->