Honest opinion

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
I am writing my chartered accountant exam in a week and a half. Typically after the third day you are taken out by the firm to get indulge in a lot of drinking.

So this is to happen on the 17th... I'll be DPO + 9 which I know is a little early to know either way.

Would drinking at DPO + 9 be bad if I end up having BFP this month? Right now the only time I've had a drink or two is after I know I'm not pregnant and before ovulation.

I've read that it has very little impact in the first few weeks.

Not trying to encourage anything here but that's just what I've seen.

Yes there is no umbilical contact. I maybe wouldnt drink until you pass out, but I dont see why you cant be sociable. Good luck with the exam. I have friend doing it too, and I appreciate how much work is involved. XXXXX

i dont think there would be any harm, after all some women dont even know theyre pregnant at 9dpo and drink then go on to have healthy babies.

my ticker is wrong i think i ovulated about a week ago so im about 7 dpo and im going out tonight to have a few drinks :) xx

There is no blood transfusion contact that early honey- go out and have a drink!!

It will be fine, me and DH were drunk as skunks when we had arrived home after a night out and were dancing about he held me and my bbs hurt! Ran upstairs did a test and BFP, DD came along just over 8 months later!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! I plan to have a fun night... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->