Honest opinions BOBO & Beau

catty

Reaction score
So my Oh nickname is BoBo, literally everyone calls him this except me and his mum. We thought the name Beau is cute, do you think its a bit tacky to have a bobo & Beau

Yes, honestly, I don't think your son will like that name as a teen. I'm sorry.

I agree, I think it might be a bit much with you oh and baby with them names, and although beau is a lovely name I just don't see it ageing very well. The idea of it as a middle name sounds like a good option :)

DH is named Beau. It's his full name, not short for anything. I find it a bit weird, but still better than the "-ayden" trend, IMO. If you like it, go for it.

Beau is a lovely name but I do think it would sounds silly with your OH being known as BoBo :(

I think it would be better as a middle name as well.

I actually like the idea of your son being named after OH in this sense. If your OH has been "BoBo" his entire life with no problems then I don't see the problem with Beau aging well? Just know that your son might get the NN BoBo as well?

My daughters middle name is Beau I think its unisex really its french fot beautiful :thumbup:

Thanks for ideas. I actually really like the idea for a middle name. His name is scott and anyone he doesnt no well would call him this but friends etc call him his nickname.
I acrually really like it as a middke name!

Her name is Nancy Beau I think it sounds lovely but then I am biast hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->